• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wetterlings three hatchet set or individuals

JWBirch

Gold Member
New, never used, new-old-stock Wetterlings hatchets at a fair discount.

Prices include CONUS and APO shipping. International shipping at cost and at my discretion.

Each hatchet includes a Wetterlings booklet and leather sheath as shown.

The 13H/106. $95 Firm. Sold
The 16H/115. Similar size to Gransfors Bruks Wildlife Hatchet. $100 Firm. Available.
the 20H/118. $105 Firm. Sold/shipped

yY91Cmf.jpg

Ys2jXTz.jpg

XdkTKlx.jpg

XuoYrrA.jpg

Last edited:
Yes and yes. You pay the listed price and I'll take care of everything else. If you use F&F I'll need your address for shipping. Thanks.

13H and 16H are still available.

Update 10 August: Only 16H is available.

The 16H has similar overall length to GB Wildlife Hatchet.
In comparison, the Wetterlings head is a bit heavier for greater momentum, with a slightly thicker blade; it has a slightly girthier handle, and I would argue that the Wetterlings has a superior hammer poll (larger and flatter). The 16H is as hair-shaving sharp and any GB, and also equally, is an individual work of man-made art.

I am only selling these because they aren't being used.

Last edited:
H
13H and 16H are still available.

Update 10 August: Only 16H is available.

The 16H has similar overall length to GB Wildlife Hatchet.
In comparison, the Wetterlings head is a bit heavier for greater momentum, with a slightly thicker blade; it has a slightly girthier handle, and I would argue that the Wetterlings has a superior hammer poll (larger and flatter). The 16H is as hair-shaving sharp and any GB, and also equally, is an individual work of man-made art.

I am only selling these because they aren't being used.
Hi is the 16h still available please?

Back