1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

wharncliffe endura ?

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by JeremiahWeaver09, Feb 2, 2017.

1. JeremiahWeaver09

JeremiahWeaver09

Nov 13, 2009
    now that spyderco has shown that a wharncliffe blade can be made for delica handles, will there be a wharncliffe endura next? the delica looks great but a larger endura with a wharncliffe blade would be amazing. i hope spyderco makes it happen !

2. kniferbro

kniferbro Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Ooooooooooooooh :thumbup::)

3. hank_612

hank_612

Jan 13, 2010
    Me too

4. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    OK, I like the Wharnie but not as much as Sal's dolphin-smile blade.
    rolf

5. harronek

harronek

Nov 29, 2013
    If the Delica Warncliffe sells well , then I wouldnt be surprised to see both the Endura and Dragonfly getting the Warncliffe treatment .
    The Delica is the " toe in the water " .

Ken

6. CryoGuy5272

CryoGuy5272

Jan 2, 2015
    The Dragonfly regrinds ive seen were killer. Also wouldn't mind it in a Ladybug or Manbug either. Ideal knife for me at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. GCG199

GCG199

Apr 26, 2001
    Yes, I would like to see this happen too.

The Endura 4 FFG is one of my favorite knives.

8. JeremiahWeaver09

JeremiahWeaver09

Nov 13, 2009