What a knife fight really looks like

When I was a resident I took care of a fellow on the losing end of such a confrontation. He had 2.1 meters worth of lacerations on his body. Considering the average laceration is measured in centimeters it took a long time to fix him up. Fortunately he was a happy drunk and was remarkably cooperative.

This brings to mind a saying I heard...
"Cut, but don't get Cut"

any knife fight is a deadly experience.

Wow, I've had some fights with my Dad but nerver like that!:eek:

I wonder what these two will give each other for Christmas...

Check out the comments by CJ Carraci in the Tactics & Training section! I agree with him. Why look at the aftermath it does no one any good. Remeber if you dwell on death or think your dead your half way there!
I train so I don't have to deal with that situation.

It just shows what the power of a blade can do. A lot of people talk Sh!t, like oh Id stab his a$$, but dont know how much damage it really does cause, im glad that someone posted that. People neeed to see what happens to make them think twice about if they get into a petty pi$$ing match and want to use a knife on the other person. You have a good chance of doing a lot of damgae or death.

Matt

and that brings up one of my favorite sayings: "Dont ever take a knife to a gun fight!" :eek:

What a great post.
Thanks.
Okay...look at all the cuts. And here the guy is still doing well. Getting cleaned up, going home for a little sympathy action....

Now class, what does this tell us about what to do when using a knife against a human target?

Mick
PS. OUCH!!!

Mick, I believe you said it best at Darryl's seminar--

"Just slam it into his fxcking spine from the front!"

:eek:

FXCK YEAH!!!

SGT Fitts

AH man you guys answered before I could. Hell ya one stab could do it too. Dont forget they were just playing Mick. I dont think they wanted to cause death. Which brings us to another problem. If you going to use it use it to the death, because it just might be your death.

Matt

The guy in the pictures is obviously still alive.
Was this a "knife fight" or drunken tomfoolery ??
Obviously the latter or else the only pictures shown would be from the morgue.
Donald

Carpe Noctem- LOL :D

That is some seriously ****ed up stuff. I never seen pics like that before. That scared the **** out of me. I think I'd rather shoot the person then to get into a knife fight. :barf: Talk about getting up close and personal.

Back