what am i doing wrong?

You need a Gold membership to view other users want ads. Gold level users can see your ads and can respond to your ad, but you dont have a membership level high enough to view those same ads. If you dont buy a basic or gold membership I suggest adding your email address to your ad so gold members have a way to reach back to you. Without at least a basic membership you wont be able to receive Private Messages.

Hope this helps! I had the same question about 7-8 months ago.

Your results may vary. But I found the gold membership very worthwhile as I have managed to save way more than the cost of the fee on getting great deals on selling my unwanted blades and doing trades. The WTB forum is also good if your looking to unload a specific knife as you may find targeted buyers and may sell your own knife quicker.

Jeff

If you dont buy a basic or gold membership I suggest adding your email address to your ad so gold members have a way to reach back to you. Without at least a basic membership you wont be able to receive Private Messages.
^that^
I used to post profile messages to people, suggesting that they provide an email for contact; but so few actually do it that I rarely bother any more. I figure they can't want it too badly if they don't provide any contact options

In general parts of the forum, you will HAVE to put Busse in front of any acronym!
Non-Busse folks will have not have a faintest clue...
Busse folks might just not notice, since there's no mention of Busse in the title of the thread...

You need a Gold membership to view other users want ads. Gold level users can see your ads and can respond to your ad, but you dont have a membership level high enough to view those same ads. If you dont buy a basic or gold membership I suggest adding your email address to your ad so gold members have a way to reach back to you. Without at least a basic membership you wont be able to receive Private Messages.

Hope this helps! I had the same question about 7-8 months ago.

Your results may vary. But I found the gold membership very worthwhile as I have managed to save way more than the cost of the fee on getting great deals on selling my unwanted blades and doing trades. The WTB forum is also good if your looking to unload a specific knife as you may find targeted buyers and may sell your own knife quicker.

Jeff
I very much agree. Gold membership is totally worth it.

Back