What Are the MAGNA and the Cosmos folders!

What exactly are the new Magna and Cosmos folders and who designed them. I have never heard of the steel used in the Impulse. How does it compare to premium steels like ats or 440v! Thanks

I designed the Model 4 GT and the Magna was built along it's lines. Go back a few days and you can see the picture and description of it.
David Bloch or Rob Cude will tell you about the Cosmos.
Outdoor Edge is also doing a copy of Darrell's Krait called the Impulse.

J AlanClay,

As Kit said you can see the Magna and information on it a few days back in postings. The Cosmos is hard to explain but is classified as an art knife. It is made of all stainless, has a push button locking mech. and the blade locks in two positions. This would allow the knife to be a push dagger or allow the blade to be opened fully for normal use. I will post a picture tonite for you to look at.

Sandvik 12C27 is a cold rolled Martensitic Chromium stainless having C-0.6 and Cr-13.5. It falls into the 420 category and is used in skate blades and knives. We have chosen if for its corrosion resistance, edge holding and its blanking ability do to the unique blade design of the Impulse.
------------------
Blue Skies,
Rob
OEC
www.outdooredge.com

[This message has been edited by Rob Cude (edited 28 February 1999).]

J AlanClay,

Sandvik 12C27 is a cold rolled Martensitic Chromium stainless having C-0.6 and Cr-13.5. It falls into the 420 category and is used in skate blades and knives. We have chosen if for its corrosion resistance, edge holding and blanking ability do to the unique blade design of the Impulse.

------------------
Blue Skies,
Rob
OEC
www.outdooredge.com

Back