What are you carrying today?

View

Mick,

Funny you should ask. I just dug out a left handed Spyderco Police that Denny Brooker engraved the handle on for me a few years ago. A large rattlesnake with the words "Don't Tread On Me". Seemed like the right knife for today.

Sua Sponte
Rangers, Lead the Way!

Im carrying a spyderco civilian and a benchmade 350 because the AR folder I want is about equal a months rent for me you bastard :p

Hey Mick,
I am using all three. As a matter of fact, I used all three yesterday. Although your neck knife now belongs to another gunner. Nice trio. See you tommorow.

Lately I carry a GT Knives Mini Auto with me. Of course my MH stays under the seat in my SUV.

peteq

Came to work with an Emerson P-Sark in my pocket, Emerson LaGriffe around my neck, and a Strider MT-L in my Strider backpack, and a Glock 27 w/ a spare mag. At work, Glock 34 with two spare 30 rd. Mags, a very wiz bang Colt LE6920 Rifle with a holosight and the GG&G accesory package. My Strider GB is mounted on my belt and a Gerber multi-tool in my flightsuit. Overall, a good day to be an armed American. Mick, we are going to have to talk about that neck knife-very nice.

Here's my trusted five of the day, clockwise from Zero Hour:

Fred Perrin Street Surgeon
A Gunting that I modified which Bram says isn't a Gunting anymore because I "bastardized" (improved) it. :D
My prized Ryan Biohazard Model 1
An Emerson Commander that I satinized
And in the middle is a medium Emerson Specwar Tanto necker

The Gunting will get kicked to the side as soon as the BladeArt Guys take delivery of my AR and GB from the StriderGuys. Can hardly wait!

Attachments

• todayscarry.jpg
    todayscarry.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 796
Wow,
I must have hit the big time. I got a Strider proto before Nyeti! Silly me for passing it along to another in need.

It just so happens that for todays Airborne Operation I had the following.

Rucksack: Busse Basic #7
Right pocket: Emerson Commander
Strapped to ammo pouch: CRKT Crawford/kasper

If my bank account allows me next payday I may put in for a BT and AR folder and maybe something else from Strider to replace them. :D

guess I am boring...
swiss army "climber" in the pocket.
glock 19 in a sidearmor iwb behind right hip (or in car)
2 mags in a fobus mag holder
hard to waer anything else in a suit!
sometimes the glock is substituted with a HK USP Compact or Colt Commander in an Alessi CQC-S.
Strider AR and BT are at home, since they don't "go" with the "Brooks Brothers" look!
cheers,
Derek

Eric, how do you decide which one to reach for?:p

Still in my work clothes.....

I have on me right now,
1. MT Socom Elite in right front pocket
2. REKAT single groove Sifu D2e in the waistband
3. Livesay Woo Exec around the neck
4. Leatherman Wave and Lumipro 2AA flashlight on belt
Nothing near as cool as that Ryan up above.
Where would someonf find a knife like that? Its appearance is intense to say the least!

A EMERSON COMMANDER and LEATHERMAN WAVE.

Also I never leave home with my Underwater Kinetics UKE 2 AAA or my JSP Credit Card Blade and SPYDERCO Wanye Goddard Jr. on my keys. I forget I have these on me most of the time.

Cool neck knife Mick!

Thanks.
I don’t wear neck knives, I carry it inside the waist. I use the neck lanyard, just stuff it and wrap the lanyard around my belt loop a few times. Cant even tell its there.
The one shown is Kryptonite. Also available in Ti and BG.

No one noticed the full bevel ground GB. Must be my shty photo.

Hope all is well

Mick

CRKT M16-03, Emerson Mini CQC-7A BT, Benchmade 705 and Microtech LCC Lightfoot scattered about my clothing. Strider BT in the car door (anti-terrorism knife). Busse Natural Outlaw (on order) for the home and field.

I second Tatoo, I too would like one of those neck knives. Please tell us if we can call and order.I had a great phone conversation with Duane yesterday about knives for servicemen. The Strider Guys are OK! Oh yes, I am carry a Dozier T1 folder which will stay in my vehicle when I go to pick up my wife at the airport today!-Dick

Feeling secure in my manhood today....I decided to go small.....erhmm.....pocket knife? :rolleyes: :D

Mick Whoa!!....awesome flat gind on that GB....I think everyone's attention was drawn to your 'neck' knife.....:D

Attachments

• dsc00061.jpg
    dsc00061.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 637
What's Kryptonite? Is that the "neck" knife's nomenclature or the material it is made out of?

You are making being selfless really difficult by the way.

Back