What Benchmade do you have on the way?

Bushcrafter 162 should be here today and a 940-1 should be here at the end of the week. Psyched about both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this should be called what WAS on the way. In the mail today, what arrived is an old school (NIB) 710 in ATS-34, Some know how many of these I've owned, this is a keeper. Add to it, Benchmade via a quick call, said I could upgrade to a D2 blade if I wanted for $30. So there's not a thing to lose in the process. Here's the knife...

Gotta say I'm very impressed with the 741 that came in. Wish there were more offerings around that size.

Gotta say I'm very impressed with the 741 that came in. Wish there were more offerings around that size.

741?? Don't think I've seen that one, noob. Got a pic Sosa??

G10 Crooked River should be here Saturday. Jacked!!
Joe

G10 Crooked River should be here Saturday. Jacked!!
Joe

I watched you devolve in the "What Are You Carrying" thread. Fortunately I already have a Crooked River. Unfortunately I read your rave reviews of the KSF exclusive carbon Fiber 908BK-1501 Stryker. I ordered it last night. So there's that . . .

Must've said this 100 times HG.......you are going to love that knife!!
Carried mine last night. It's one of those knives you can't leave in your pocket........I'm always taking it out and happily flicking away!! Wait till you see the amazing edge that steel takes!! Gorgeous CF that melts in your hand......see what happens???
Hey!!! Have I become one of 'them'??? Me?? An enabler??
Say it ain't so Gray!!!
[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]
Joe

Damn!!!
[emoji56][emoji56]
Let us know how you feel when that beauty arrives my friend!

I'm waiting on a 940 and an Adamas. First time I've ever ordered direct from Benchmade. Ordered on July 11th, so I'm assuming it shouldn't be too much longer. the wait is killing me though. I haven't bought a new knife in a few years.

I'm waiting on a 940 and an Adamas. First time I've ever ordered direct from Benchmade. Ordered on July 11th, so I'm assuming it shouldn't be too much longer. the wait is killing me though. I haven't bought a new knife in a few years.

And just like that, they showed up the day after I posted this. The Adamas is a really substantial folder. The 940 will give me another option for EDC, although it showed up pretty dull, so I'm thinking I need a new sharpening system, something a little better and more foolproof than an arkansas stone, as my coordination sucks.

I am waiting for a long time for a Serum (5400) (Since mid-February due to some rupture/delivery issue with the France Importer):grumpy:

I also got a package on the way containing a SOCP (BE178SBK)

I order from www.coutellerie-tourangelle.com here in France. Good service & quick delivery..

I just placed an order for the BM 943 with a local dealer. Man is my wife gonna give me hell if she finds out. lol

M4 mini grip. I sent in my 154cm drop point for the blade upgrade. The sheepsfoot cpm-m4 should be here next Monday! Just called them to confirm and was assured that it was what i requested. Cost me $40 because of the coated blade. I will post pictures when it comes. Im pumped!

Griptilian hybrid; 551 with OD green AWT scales, black spacer. Pics coming after it arrives.

940-1501 should be here Wednesday and I'm trying to order a 940-2 with a 943 blade direct from BM.

Edit:
It's here
d8a32294bff4586f334ff59daca38830.jpg

Last edited:
So I sent my Auto Styker back for the life sharp service and grip replacement. (My knife is seventeen years old the grips are pretty worn.) I'm going thru "flip" withdrawals. So I ordered a H&K Automatic Entourage 3.74 with a Tanto blade. I'll post pictures when it arrives.

The Crooked River is my all time favorite knife. I have the one with the wood scales. I picked up a G10 one today on the exchange. I've never owned two of the same model before, which kinda shows how much I love this blade.

Back