What Books Are You Reading Right Now?

Dangerous Personalities by Joe Navarro - very interestig book.

"The Man Who Mastered Gravity" by Paul Schatzkin is an amazing biography of Thomas Townsend Brown. This guy led a very strange life, he was a scientist whose life story has never really come to light. It took the author 20 years to put it together and it's probably not complete. Do you like science, spies, intrigue, WWII and even UFOs, then read this book. The book is self published, I bought the soft cover from Amazon, Kindle is available.

Just finished reading this book, and already have niacin (in powdered form) on order.
Due to growing medication shortages the search for alternatives is growing, and besides many other health benefits niacin can completely replace statins, and this while being both safe & cheap.
At least some of you on this forum might benefit also from this little nugget of health-related knowledge.

Niacin, the real story

Niacin (vitamin B3) is a small molecule-made of only 14 atoms-smaller even than the simplest sugar, but this one molecule has profound effects on health: it plays a role in over 500 reactions in the body.
Many illnesses are caused by too little niacin, and many illnesses can be cured with mega doses of niacin.
The authors are advocates of orthomolecular (nutrition-based) medicine, supporting an approach to wellness that involves substances that naturally occur in the human body, such as niacin.
This book makes the case for the widespread use of niacin for the prevention and treatment of health problems.

* How to take niacin, with detailed recommendations on forms and therapeutic doses
* Accurate information on niacin side effects and safety
* Using niacin for arthritis, children's learning and behavioral disorders, mental illness, cardiovascular disease, and other conditions

Download the book here:

Last edited:
I'm fascinated by the Vietnam War.

Just got done with "The Five Fingers," a book about a 5 member special foces team from different nations, tasked with entering China to assainate a high ranking NVA general. WICKED good!

My next book is a re-read -

SOG: The Secret Wars of Amerca's Commandos in Vietnam. - by John Plaster

This book and it sequel scared the crap out of me! The situations these amazing men would get into behind the lines, 6 to 8 guys, hunted by NVA forces makes for just terrifying reading. The author was one of them.

Give it a go, you won't be sorry!

I am finishing "Tribes" by Seth Godin and liked it a lot. Tomorrow I´ll start "The Dip" by the same author.

Finishing "Purple Cow" my third by Seth Godin in a row - and I have one more waiting. Good books, slightly dated but still lots of usefull information in them.

Well, it just crossed my mind after I wrote that the Godin´s books were a bit dated: even 2-3 years are enough to make books like these dated nowadays considering the speed of technology and new trends.

Back