Which CPK are you carrying today?

BIGDORK BIGDORK

I think you'd better send that to me for safekeeping after you finish. I hear there are many light fingered individuals roaming loose in Ohio.
:D You heard correctly, between the tweakers and the junkies everything is up for grabs! But, in about 2 weeks It will be back on the shelf craving action. If you would like to take it for a test drive I would have no issue sending her south for a spell. Just let me know

:D You heard correctly, between the tweakers and the junkies everything is up for grabs! But, in about 2 weeks It will be back on the shelf craving action. If you would like to take it for a test drive I would have no issue sending her south for a spell. Just let me know
Very kind, my brother...I'll make do with what I have on hand...

...otherwise I might be tempted to blame the post office for it not making it back. 😂

H8ISQMl.jpg

Thanks Derrel, I’m enjoying a little Laphroaig 10 year old, and a Gloria Cubana Wavell on my back porch. :thumbsup:;)
I've got some Quarter Cask in the cabinet. And probably a few La Glorias in the humidor downstairs.

When I worked cases with members of the Miami P.D. bomb squad, a detective I had become close with used to drag me to La Gloria and several other cigar factories on Calle Ocho on Friday afternoons. Then we'd retire to Bayfront Park or environs to enjoy a fine smoke. I used to be partial to Fuente 8-5-8's back then.

Got a funny story...tune in to the "random" thread for me to tell it.

I've got some Quarter Cask in the cabinet. And probably a few La Glorias in the humidor downstairs.

When I worked cases with members of the Miami P.D. bomb squad, a detective I had become close with used to drag me to La Gloria and several other cigar factories on Calle Ocho on Friday afternoons. Then we'd retire to Bayfront Park or environs to enjoy a fine smoke. I used to be partial to Fuente 8-5-8's back then.

Got a funny story...tune in to the "random" thread for me to tell it.
I use to go to that La Gloria factory on 8th street regularly, unfortunately it’s no longer there. Now I just pick up a couple of Wavells at my local Total Wine in the suburbs.

Back