What DFK are you carrying today?

CameraEffects-5.jpg

-X

Daniel- Can you please take a pic of my DF knife? It's in yer shop.
:D

We can't carry fixed blades here where I live, and all my DFK's are fixed :(

A double-ground wharniepoon framelock is seriously needed.

Thanks for the pics everyone!

Xander awesome photo!

Trey999 much appreciated!

Strigamort, it is a one sided folder inspired by the work of Ed Halligan. His KISS folder is a cool knife... The chisel grind lies close to the scale so you don't get cut when it is closed.

I forget the weight but it is off the charts light... lots of knife for the weight.

I want my SSIK... That one has a pocket clip? I can't recall, but it looks like there are at least 2 holes for one??

I'm gonna keep whining until a double-grind wharniepoon framelock is born.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat ...zzz...<snort>! screams: "DOUBLE-GRIND WHARNIEPOON FRAMELOCK !!! " Then fall right back to sleep, crying...
Always scares the crap out of what's-her-name.

I want my SSIK... That one has a pocket clip? I can't recall, but it looks like there are at least 2 holes for one??

Clip, check! I'll be doing more with clips...

I'm gonna keep whining until a double-grind wharniepoon framelock is born.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat ...zzz...<snort>! screams: "DOUBLE-GRIND WHARNIEPOON FRAMELOCK !!! " Then fall right back to sleep, crying...
Always scares the crap out of what's-her-name.

:D I've got to do something about that! lmao

I agree with post #11.
TYT, Daniel.
;)

You should of already gotten yours, I'll take my time but hurry up a little bit!

I probably have a new friction folder coming up today...

Can't always carry the fixed blades but ALWAYS have my DF CC knife and cool leather holder on me!

Back