What do you carry Mr.Busse?

I am just curious Mr Busse,what knife do you carry when you go out of doors?Is it something in your regular lineup or is it I bet something you have designed for your personal preferences?

Jerry carries a United Cutlery survival knife with the saw back teeth and the hollow handle with compass. He even got one of the limited editions with the fishing kit and sharpening paper.:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Well, I did have the special edition camo handle but the water leaked out of the bubble compass and I was lost for days. . . .Luckily, Jennifer found me wandering aimlessly over by the Cryogenic treatment center. . . a few more steps and I could have frozen to death. . . . Of course I replaced the fishing kit in the hollow handle with a full shot of Wild Turkey. This supports my theory that "It ain't so bad to be lost. . . if you're too drunk to know it." ;)

As for my own personal preferences, I pretty much carry different standard models depending on the occasion. Sadly, none of these have a bubble compass on the butt end. . . . we're still working on that.

Yours in nuclearbubblecompasses,

Jerry Busse

Thanks for the response, Jerry.

Do you ever carry a folder?;)

I wanna be the first to get the one with the compass when they come out Jerry:D Ain't nothin like havin a compass in the butt!

Your's in nuclear bubblebutts,

Kevin

You don't need no stinkin' compass when you're carrying a Busse. Just like the 800 pound gorilla, you can go wherever you d*mn please. ;)

Now if we could get a full shot of Wild Turkey into a Satin Jack we would have something going!:eek:

The thing I forgot to mention is that the one particular knife that I carry the most would be . . . .. Nimrod's Satin Jack! . . . . and he wonders why he hasn't gotten it yet. . . . ;)

Yours in nuclearibbing,

Jerry Busse

Jerry, from your post I see you got Nimrod's SJ that I mailed back last week.
If no one else is useing it,do you think I could use it again 1st week of Oct. for Knob Creek?
I also have an old swing set in the back that I need to cut up.
Thanks, Chuck

Hey Chuck,

No problem. You might as well use Nimrod's SJ. . . . you don't want to mar the finish on any one of the seventeen that you already have ;)

By now you should have received the three newest ones that you ordered last friday. . .

Nimrod, Help me out here. . . I can't seem to remember. . .. when did you order yours? Not to worry though. As soon as Chuck is done using it I only have three others, including Cliff Stamp, that I need to send it to before I send it on to you.

ATTENTION: If anyone else out there needs a SJ to simply pound the sand out of, please let me know and if it fits into the schedule, I will send Nimrod's out to you so that you might enjoy giving it a good beating.

Yours in Nimrodlear abuse,

Jerry Busse

Jerry,
I hope you were able to repair Nimrod's SJ after that little cutting torch incident I had with it. I couldn't get the Bondo to fill that big of a Hole.

Yours in Bondo Nuclear Fusion

Dang, that CBL does funky things to people....

Hell, Nimrod will get the screwdrivers before his blade. (inside joke now... They will go out this week man.)

Hey Jerry, just send it back to me and I can fill Eric's torch mishap with a little cat fodder. I have plenty left from the time you loaned me Nimrods SJ and used it to shave the nubblies from my cat's posterior. The stuff has a Rockwell somewhere around 3 and can be used over and over if it falls off!

Your's in nuclearse berry bondo,
Kev

Just thought you might like to see what it looked like......
Here's a before shot.......
When Cliff is done, I'll get the after shot........:)

Back