What do you drive?

Till Imgur allows me to post upload more, I'll just leave these right here...

R5nTTm0.jpg

2011 Subaru Outback. I'm selling my '06 Impreza next week... kinda sad but it's just been sitting there for a few months. But I'm going to treat myself to a Ruger pc9 carbine for selling the car, so I'll call that a win.

20180510_120133.jpg

Nice bike!

Thanks.

2003 Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500. Has had a little work done to her, that isn’t really obvious until you park her beside a stock one.

Here she is next to her older sister - 1990 ZX-10. The original cruise middle, and the one that kicked off the HP and top speed wars in the 90’s

sPehPAR.jpg

tNnSaOV.jpg

g2XtR6v.jpg

HTQLjoD.jpg

My current ride.
DSC03192ced.jpg
There is something about this picture that I really like and I can't define it really. It is not the Toyota Tacoma but the overall picture.

Last edited:
Wait till tomorrow , I should have my new 2018 f150 together , finally !
If anyone knows how to disconnect ALL the beep beeps let me know it would be worth paying for ! did it to my '09 and it was wonderfully quiet !

Since I already posted the toys, here's my DD - 2015 Ram 1500 crew cab

kXoGmjc.jpg

And here she is pulling my home away from home on a recent cross country trip
(ignore the location tag, I did it for another post on another forum)
qzlmKDL.jpg

I drive a paid off 2010 Toyota Tacoma double cab with a Leer camper shell. It still has less than 50k miles.

98 Mustang GT with a 03/04 Cobra blueprinted forged block, Trickflow heads and cams, and a Kenne Bell SC and everything else to support it... working on rebuilding the tranny... couldn't support it...:poop:
15 Tuxedo Black Ford F150 XLT 2.7l Ecoboost SCAB 4x4

Can't drive any more. Currently own a 2011 Kia Sorento SX. I have a pic with nearly every car I've owned, but the Sorento. Except with my ex-wife, and I don't want to put that.

Oops, just found on. The day I finally got home for good from the hospital and subsequent rehab home. Not a great pic of the car, but whatever.

JwTPtY8.jpg

So that's now, fixin to turn 40 in April. Here's my first car at age 16. I paid a whopping $150!

FirstCar.jpg

Back