What do you drive?

gooeytek

Care to share some of mods that's been done?

It's an '05, and one of the earliest Magnums (built in January of '04).

It's got a custom forged Arrington 392 with Eagle ('09) heads and a .607" lift cam, 90mm Arrington TB, Stoptech 6-piston calipers in front and 4-piston calipers in the rear, upgraded sways, adjustable coilovers, and an SRT rear end with a wavetrac limited-slip turning '09 RT axles. I take it out to the dragstrip and on the roadcourse sometimes, and it's a real blast to drive.

Gooeynjmp-1.jpg

Magnum_64.jpg

2011-03-18_16-02-41_66.jpg

my time on the right (4375 lbs, with me in it and 2/3 tank of gas):
11sectimeslip-1.png

2011-12-21_22-19-04_117.jpg

A 1998 Civic, and I bought it only 13 months ago with some combat pay. Before that was a 1991 F150 with 300inline six ---- I've already put two through university and have two more in last year now. Maybe a new car then. I do "cash and carry" for their school expenses and my cars.

Last edited:
I am seriously considering selling my 2009 4x4 Suburban, and buying a 2011 Honda CR-V. Its a gas mileage thing. Just had to share. Thanks.

Bought this early August. 1975 Honda Goldwing

That think is sweet. Wow.

Fairly basic for me, a 05 Ford Explorer with a Thule bike rack that I keep on the back for mountain biking all year around. It has been a great car and I plan on squeezing as many miles out of it as possible. Not fancy but works for me at the moment and is really reliable plus I got it over 100 before (Not bad for an 05 Explorer, nothing too special still though) I have a ton of plans for future vehicles though. (Don't we all)

1999 Pontiac Grand AM. Only thing's i've added to it (besides for replacing basically every part on the car/in the engine myself) have been a full cold air intake, a clarion head unit that integrates my iphone, two 12" hifonics subs, a 1000w mono audiopipe amp (subs wired in parallel to 1 ohm, amp is 1 ohm stable @1000 watts), two sony xplod 6x9 in the rear deck, two 4x6 diamond audio m3 up front with 1.5" tweeters. That's about it.

In August of 2002 I bought this truck new...
kw6.jpg

It was a great truck, and only had 130,000 miles on it. In August of this year, this one followed me home, almost exactly 11 years to the day from purchasing my 02. :D
newknives002_zpsff0f021b.jpg

newknives001_zps095a04f3.jpg

gooeytek

Great balanced build,very we'll thought out.

Thanks guys. Still can't look at it without a smile on my face, Now if I could finally get the carbs tuned right she'd really sing.

Do not have picks but my baby shelby raptor and two motorcycles 2013 Harley V rod and a Ducati 1199 Panigale R I love my rides I recently sold my jeep srt8 to buy the raptor

Back