What do you drive?

Don't remember if I updated. I had a 2002 Ford Ranger FX4 that I drove for 13 years and 207,000 miles. Great truck. I bought a 2015 Nissan Frontier. Its fine. But honestly, not really an upgrade from the 13 year old Ranger (well, except that the heat, AC and fan worked and its not completely rusted out). I do like the back up camera, which I did not think I'd like. I also like the fact it has blue tooth which makes it easy to use the phone.

Been driving this since September 2001. With 150K on the odometer it's still running like a clock. I love my taco!

30028083690_a134db2734_o.jpg
[/url]

Nice ride 7of9

Thanks! It has a really awesome paint job too, but unfortunately cameras can't really pick it up. It's "phantom black metallic" so it's sparkly when sun shines on it. Added an extra $1500 to the price, but totally worth every penny. Definitely my favorite car ever owned. Had 2 Chevy Impalas in a row before this - a 2002 & a 2006. They both served me impressively well, I really liked them. They were tough, safe, handled great, drove smooth and were FWD. I ran the last one for 10 years, 109,770 miles before it finally became a liability to own. Things just started falling apart and the repairs were more than the vehicle would sell/trade for so I decided to trade it in.

This is just my ultimate indulgence. Glad I didn't have it when I was 18, lol. It's so smooth, most comfortable seats I've ever driven in, the engine is really quiet, ride is quiet, and the acceleration is insane. It handles surprisingly well in rain and snow/ice too especially for the power it has. I went extra easy for the first winter in 2015 to feel it out, but I was totally impressed.

It's funny at the car dealership, the sales guy asked me if I wanted the R/T or the SXT (V6)...I said to him there's no point getting a Dodge Charger if you're not getting the V8 Hemi. V6 Charger is like a declawed cat. Unnatural.

I have a '09 GMC 2500 4X4 Duramax
Wife has a '13 Ford Explorer Limited

78d157ca3dcc624fade1045e464dcbe6.jpg

7fbff7d33b9814cc96b9aed4d7d7b29c.jpg

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

'01 suburban 2500 w 8.1liter. Terrible gas mileage but seats 8 and can tow 10k

I just got a 99 Fatboy too

Red

Recently moved from the "nice" neighborhood to Funkytown. Our '05 Tacome Xtracab TRD Offroad 4x4 was totaled with only 105k miles on it. We had planned on driving that truck until it or we died. That was technically my wife's car and she decided she wanted 4 seats and a trunk, so instead of replacing the truck, we got her a 2016 Mazda6 (don't get too excited, it's an ex-rental with 44k on it). Really good car, top-rated mid-size car according to the magazines, and it drives well, lots of nice features, etc.

After that, feeling the need to have something with, at least some carrying ability, but unable to find an affordable Tacoma, I picked up an '04 Honda Element, very clean for having 143k miles on it. Stick and AWD. And to pay for this beauty, I'm selling my '06 BMW 330i. It looks and drives like new, but I just realized I can't afford a major repair, so even though I've already taken care of everything that's needed at 140k miles, it must go.

And so I go from my dream truck and car, to some nice consolation prizes. I grew up poor, so I'm no stranger to "making do" and am fully aware that I still have it really good, so please give me the benefit of the doubt, and consider this mourning for greatness past, and not the whining it's starting to sound like to me ; ) It was really nice while it lasted!

On a side note: notice that we got enough for the '05 truck to more than pay for a 2016 Mazda6, but I won't get enough out of the '06 BMW to even cover the $7k I paid for the '04 Element! Pretty interesting considering that when they were new the BMW cost twice as much as the Toyota!

2015 Dodge Durango Rallye. Traded my Ram 1500 and thought I'd miss the V8, right up until I went two and a half weeks without having to gas it up! Nowhere near the mileage of my wife's Sonata Hybrid, but pretty impressive. Also it does hold seven adults comfortably- a big bonus when folks come to visit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always wanted an FD.....NICE!

Picked this up yesterday.
32460676996_0a2b23ae08_b.jpg

I'll get better photos just as soon as I get some insurance on this thing.

Oh man, that FD has me drooling. I've always wanted one, even though I know how much trouble they can be.

Here's my duo, '14 Fiesta ST daily and '07 S2000.

sts2k by MaxArcherEDC, on Flickr

Back