What do you pimps have in the $table

Just curious as to what the homies around here have in their current collections? Not what you might have owned at one point, but right now.

Feel free to include production Snody collaborations and Mala Suerte

My collection pales in comparison to some (ehm, Earl) but I sure am proud of it.

Mala Suerte Hot Shot

Spyderco Janich/Snody Ronin

Snody Stunna Ring
Damascus Thorn w/Studded Rayskin
Gen11 Facilitator #5
Gen11 Compensator
Ti Sportster w/Swedge
Ti Sportster w/o Swedge
Daredevil Combat Cleaver
Model 1 w/ Green Burl Handle and Floral Engraving
Tejano w/ Pink G-10 Handle and Floral Engraving
Daigoro w/ Red CF Handle
Easterner Tanto w/ Red Studded Rayskin
Zenryoku Tanto with Red Rayskin and Timascus Cloud Menuki
Safety-Bar
Micro Axe "Crackhead Medicine"
Hybrid Folder w/CF
Retaliator Folder w/G-10

I think thats it ;)

I just found SnodyLand ,,,,,,, so my stable of Snody SteeL is limited ,,,,,,,,I have been able to hunt down a DeadFall and a green burl Sportie ,,,,,, both pure$$MONEY$$ ....could'nt be happier wiv them !!!!!!

Of Course , the rest of my stable is massive...... 20,,sumpthin Busse Combat blades,,, 1 Terzuola Eagle Rock,,,,1 Lambert Sniper ,,,, 1 Crawford Ivory Kasper flipper,,,, 1 Rob Lay Hunter/Skinner ,,, William Henry Lancet ,,, 1 Lrg. Sebbie,,,, a Strider Custom Damascus RC ,,,, ZT301,,,, an one lonely Kershaw Blur.... an a Blackie Collins Frisco Shiv . However,,,,, I have every intention of increasing my Snody SteeL as soon as the Virtual Show happens ........ have a few specifics in mind,,,,,but who knows what surprises Mike has in store for us,,,, I usually spend more than I intend on when something really ill pops up ,,,,,,,, ya feel me ....mang ????

Last edited:
I have a only a couple since I downsized the collection to users only.

I have:

HK14205BT (which is a Snody design)
Kirby Lambert Framelock Inferno Yellow G-10
CRK Umnumzaan
BM 32 morpho
BM 730s Ares With custom green canvas micarta scales
BM 910HSSR

I sold my 30 plus BM's to get a few couple nicer blades and make a down payment on a new Dodge Ram Laramie

Right Now...

Vic random blue, don' know the name
VIC Red Classic SD
VIC Black Classic SD
Wenger Traveler
Wenger 70
Ontario RAT 1
Ontario RAT 5
Ontario 14 inch Machete
Spyderco Native
Spyderco Native 3
Benchamade 740
Mora Clipper
Mora Craftsman

Sorry, I wasn't as clear as I should have been.

I really want to know what Snodys/Snody Design items y'all are packin'

All I've got right now from Mike is a first production run BM 210 which I love. I've got a Crisis Card on the way that I'm anxiously checking my mailbox for though... :)

Daigoro w/ Red CF Handle

Retaliator Folder w/G-10

I want the Daigoro! :D

Did you score that most recent folder this week?? Either way, congrats bro!

My $nody collection has suffered this year, but I still have many favorites left and obviously I never stop acquiring new ones. :D

Last edited:
I knew exactly wot ya meant one2gofst,,,,,,,,, but as a serious collect, was'nt goin ta say I had 2 knives,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol !!!!!!! Then the others all followed suit . Like I said , when the show hits,,,,,,, hopefully I'll be adding to the 2 I own,,,,,,,,,,, cuz they are $$MONEY$$ ,,,,,,,,,,, 101% ..... 24/7

Here are my Snody users, I have a few others in the safe and a small pile of F22 CF stuff. (edit to add that I have all the Benchmade HK stuff)

I just added a Micro Axe "Crackhead Medicine" and I have a very special Ronin on the way from the CCT!!!$$$

DSC_0899.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my Snody users, I have a few others in the safe and a small pile of F22 CF stuff.

I just added a Micro Axe "Crackhead Medicine" and I have a very special Ronin on the way from the CCT!!!$$$

DSC_0899.jpg

Thats a straight $$$MONEY$$$ collection there, my friend. I can say I am jealous of the Ronin you have coming. A custom Ronin is very high on my Snody hit list. Also jealous of the fly sheath you got with your medicine. I am consoling myself with a special sheath i am waiting on my the very special Ti Sportster that Earl and Lone Wolfe honored me with.

I am waiting for a special folder, its going to be ready in a month or so, BACK IN SEPT. LOL. Still, whats a year's wait or more for something totally unique.

Thats one of the things I enjoy the most about my collection; the fact that several of my pieces are one-of-a-kind, a few others are unique for that model and the rest are "standard" items.

Earl, I feel ya, bro. I have gotten rid of a couple Snody pieces that didn't really fit my collection in order to have some $$$MONEY$$$ for pieces more near and dear to me.

As for the folder, yeah, recent ;)

I am waiting for a special folder, its going to be ready in a month or so, BACK IN SEPT. LOL. Still, whats a year's wait or more for something totally unique.

The longer the wait the sweeter it will be (I know you already know that) but he does a level of hand finishing that you can't find for three or four times the Money!!!$$$

I only have these two,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for NOW ....

PSportie.jpg

Just added this one to my stable.......today

BM210-82-Pic2.jpg

Working on some More !!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup::cool::thumbup:

Last edited:
I dont have a HUGE amount(compared to some) But here is a shot of my EDC on my LaRue'd out Arsenal RPK-7 bolt carrier:

sema007.jpg

And the Purple Pimp Hat Player Proves Precisely my Point. Awesome $$$MONEY$$$ Bro!!!

Just curious as to what the homies around here have in their current collections? Not what you might have owned at one point, but right now.

Feel free to include production Snody collaborations and Mala Suerte

My collection pales in comparison to some (ehm, Earl) but I sure am proud of it.

Mala Suerte Hot Shot

Spyderco Janich/Snody Ronin

Snody Stunna Ring
Damascus Thorn w/Studded Rayskin
Gen11 Facilitator #5
Gen11 Compensator
Ti Sportster w/Swedge
Ti Sportster w/o Swedge
Daredevil Combat Cleaver
Model 1 w/ Green Burl Handle and Floral Engraving
Tejano w/ Pink G-10 Handle and Floral Engraving
Daigoro w/ Red CF Handle
Easterner Tanto w/ Red Studded Rayskin
Zenryoku Tanto with Red Rayskin and Timascus Cloud Menuki
Safety-Bar
Micro Axe "Crackhead Medicine"
Hybrid Folder w/CF
Retaliator Folder w/G-10

I think thats it ;)

PICS would be nice:p;)

Id love to see those:thumbup:

Here's the ones I have pics of

BusseandSnodys031.jpg

PICS would be nice:p;)

Id love to see those:thumbup:

Here's the ones I have pics of

BusseandSnodys031.jpg

I'll see if I can take some bad pics.

I am very jealous of those Naritas. That is one of my grail knives. I'm always open to trades if you want to diversify a bit ;)

Hey brother, I am open:)

Lets see some of them beauties:cool::thumbup:

Back