What else can I say...you guys rock

For anyone that doesn't already know, a few weeks ago KAI corp. (Gino) out of the blue gave me an 0801. I'm not really sure why, but what ever the case it made my day! Then four or five days ago I won KnottyEagles (Daymon) GAW so I also won a leek CB and orange DWO too! So thank you both, you guys and everyone on this forum rock! So stay cool Blade Forums. :cool:

I've only got one pic today, but I promise to take a bunch and post them in the pic thread tomorrow when I have better lighting for pictures!!!! I'm in love with theses knives, the 0801 has a really strong detent just the way I like it and flips out like the millennium falcon in hyper speed! *geek moment* oddly enough I've never owned a leek until now, I love the design and the knife but never picked one up for some reason :confused: but I love it! Thanks Daymon! And the DWO is awesome! I know this is going to sounds sad for a knife nut...but it took me a few seconds to figure out how to close it:eek:

image_zpsc490b577.jpg

KAI has a life long customer and supporter in me. So have a good night every one!

cheers!

~Kirby

Nice haul, Kirby. I thought you were going to an unboxing?

congrats! Looks like you had a nice streak of luck. Those 801's are amazing.

Congrats on the knives. The CB Leek remains one of my favorite EDC knives to date. The 0801 seems nothing short of amazing, though I haven't handled one (yet!). Haven't handled a DWO either, but it looks like a nice compact smaller knife.

I love the little dwo's, I have a nice collection of them. Its nice with the rubber to put in your pocket and not have to worry about scratching anything up. Also make great loaners because they are so cheap. I even bought one for my youngest. Rounded the edge and tip and he carries it around stripping bark off twigs like a mad fool ( he's 5, easily amused!)!

Anywho, congratz and all that!

I swear the 0801 gets better looking every time I see a picture of it. Once they start hitting the used market for <$150 I'll probably pick one up (unless I spend all my money on the 0566 and 0770).

Also thumbs up to KAI Corps :thumbup: That's the sort of thing that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside when I buy a KAI product :D

What a lucky dog! Those are very nice knife handles......How about some pics with the knives opened?:D

I've been amazed at the generosity and kindness of many members here on Blade Forums. Everytime I start getting down about how people behave nowadays I can stop by here and reinvigorate my faith in people.

Back