What folder do you all carry?

I was carrying a Spyderco Native, but recently switched to their Police model.

I replaced my Native with a Benchmade Mini-stryker, but quickly went back to my Spyderco.

No, I don't carry expensive folders...I'm waiting for the Busse.:)

Emerson CQC-7A or Mini CQC-7B, along with a Victorinox Tinker, and a Victorinox Classic on keyring. Always backed up by Assault Shaker, and either Natural Outlaw or Badger in bag.

John

Small Sebenza.

That's it, move along now, nothing to see here... :p

SERE 2K at work when I don't have on a Police Recruit.
Also a Victorinox Recruit goes with me everywhere as well:)
For dress I usually grab a Spyderco Delica, but would like to land a Sebenza some day(of course after Jerry gets his rightful share of my income first:p)
Ideally, a IWB or pocket sheath for my AS would nice as well.

I like these "what_____ do you carry?" threads...almost always learn something about a knife or knives I've never heard of!

Anyway, on weekends and holidays and vacations I have my BM ats-34 AFCK and a Diefenthal DT135; during the week at work it's my CRKT ats-34 S-2 titanium Framelock.

Don Adelfson
Oceanside, CA

I carry a Spyderco Native II for light cutting and my Large Sebenza for heavier work.

another chance to post about TNT's:D My EDC is a TNT:D

Take your pick...

Attachments

• quad tnts.jpg
    quad tnts.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 243
And I'll take the wharnie, since I'm ambidextrous:D

About an hour after I made the scan/post in the first reply above, I'm sitting here playing with my 710, and one of the Omega springs breaks. Figures:(
Off to BM it goes, tomorrow.
Just another reason I've gotten away from folders...Haven't bought one since last May, except a SAK.

Thanks guys...:D

That DMT is actually a Timascus TNT...serial # 001:cool: :D :cool:

The 2 leftys Tom made for me, the bottom is only a prototype:( :D

Small Sebenza has been my EDC for a couple years. And I just received a Strider AR which, I think, is closer to what the Busse folder will be...large, virtually indestructible, very cool.

In civies and BDUs my Emerson Commander and Leatherman Wave are always on me. While doing airborne ops I add my MOD Dieter CQD.

Although I have yet to fund my first Busse purchase, my folder carry consists of a BM710 Satin/Plain ATS-34 or Emerson CQC7B. In the near future a Small Classic Sebenza.
I hope the Busse Folder does not come out too soon, otherwise I will have a hell of a dilemma!

Cheers,
Gord

BladeZealot - nice pics...! Yep, that one on the bottom would be "my pick"... Sweet.
Leemah - the way i hear it, when that Busse Folder comes out, it will END ALL such dilemmas! Bring It On!!!
Until then, my soft-steeled SAK Trailmaster (Like the Rucksack, only liner locking, for main blade AND Opener/screwdriver, & Philips-Head instead of Corkscrew) and my David Boye Dendritic Cobalt (BDC) lockback: The Prophet's Companion, is what i carry in folders...
Looking forward to that Busse folder tho... ;) :D

INFI IS Forever....
Climber Clif

Internally,
Nocturnally,
Fixed-upon
Infi !!!

I gave up on carrying a folder because I break the tips off of all of them. I guess you aren't supposed to use knives as prybars :(

I guess I'll just have to wait for the Busse

Back