What I'd like to see in the New Year from Strider...

Ok guys & gals, what would YOU like to see from Strider in the New Year?

Yeah, it may all be wishful thinking, but who cares? We can all dream & drool, can't we?? :D :D

Anyways...I'd love to see a Strider Applegate/Fairbairn combat knife.

I think that would be awsome.

Hmmm...
What I'd like to see:
-More Strider/Buck collaborations
-More Historical/Exotic blades (Karambit, Tiger/zombie Killer ect.)
-Increased production capacity (I don't really know how they'd go about that, but it would be awesome if they could. Please note: Not bitchin, just daring to dream.... :cool: )
-Maybe some new additions to the standard line up?
-Finally, Me w/ a few more Striders!!!
Just some thoughts....

D/R

-More Strider/Buck collaborations

-More Historical/Exotic blades (Karambit, Tiger/zombie Killer ect.)

-Maybe some new additions to the standard line up?

A new axe.

A DB with a 4" blade...

Strider Applegate/Fairbairn combat knife.

Funny you should ask...
STAY OUT OF MY BRAIN!!!:mad:

edited to change stupid face...

A Strider Applegate - Fairbairn knife???!!! Now that I would like to see!!! WOW!

I think it would be interesting if Strider could make their interpretation of a Balisong. That would definitely make people sit up and take notice.

:D

What I would like to see in the new year? Me with another Strider!!!!!
3 down, God only knows how many more to go!!
I have to make a couple of firearm purchases before I can buy another Strider. But its only a matter of time before I order #4:D

Reagan

Well, I'd really like to see me with a Strider period!! I don't have one yet - not through lack of want, but through funds. Hopefully this years Tax Return....;)

A Strider katana would rock. Imagine, 34+ inches of beautiful, elegantly curved tiger striped blade! Mmmm...katana...::drools::

Personally, I'd still like to see a Strider version of the Applegate Fairbairn. Boker makes one out of China, but that just dosen't appeal to me. I know Mr. Harsey makes one custom, and I may go that route, but there's something about the Strider brand name - quality, durability - that would be the perfect compliment for an ATC VN Tac.

Perhaps Mick IS on to us!!!

Hopefully we don't have to drop into E&E mode!

So I was thinking, I know you liked “Gates of Fire” Mick so how bout a Strider Spartan Spear!!! I’m thinking an MT-L’ish head, rolled kevlar shaft, w/ type III cord handle, and a milled lizard sticker on the end! That would totally kick azz! It would also be cool if you all could do Strider 1911 grips if not totally on your own, maybe in collaboration w/ someone? I really like the MDL Gun Grips but they’re just too hard to come by! Just a few more thoughts… what can I say, I had the mid-watch & far too much time on my hands!:rolleyes:
D/R

duane- more AL/RK's or maybe a tanto recurve...

PH with extra 1"/1.5" in length
BT mod 10 (sorry if they are already made,, however i cant find info to support this..)
HT sized tanto (or maybe a slightly larger db with a slight hilt)
Wakizashi
Katana
since were talking full scale weapons how about a Halbeard ;)
a catalog that includes not only production but also one-off and custom items.. (hah eye candy)
clothing- fleece vest or wool stocking cap

just to name a few.....

DragonRigger,
You really should check out Rob Simonich's gunner grips for the 1911. They are so very sweet. Probably the finest I've had a chance to play around with.

Hey KB, yeah, I’ve seen them & while I like them & the MDL version too, I’d really like to see Mick &/or Duane could/would do. -Hey! That’s a great idea!!! I pair from each of them!!! Sweet! :D :D :D An excuse to buy more Strider & 1911’s! Who wouldn’t like that!

Back