What is going on with Ontario???

What's up with these guys? I went to their site and went through the contact tab to get help with a problem I'm having with my new P3 Quartermaster and they immediately sent me a copy of my message with no response . Did I do something wrong with my attempt to contact them or is this the way these guys do business? Any suggestions about how to get a response and a resolution?

Thanks in advance,
Bushcamp

That's just an automated response letting you know your message was sent and received.
Give it a couple of days.
Ontario is by far my favorite knife company.

What's up with these guys? I went to their site and went through the contact tab to get help with a problem I'm having with my new P3 Quartermaster and they immediately sent me a copy of my message with no response . Did I do something wrong with my attempt to contact them or is this the way these guys do business? Any suggestions about how to get a response and a resolution?

Thanks in advance,
Bushcamp

Hey Bushcamp,

That does sound like our website just confirming the message was received, the customer service team actually receives pretty much the same thing from that form. I'll ask the customer service team for a status on this tomorrow. We take any issues with our knives very seriously. I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your P3, especially a new one. I'm sure the customer service team will take great care of you. You can also always tweet us, contact us here, or message us on Facebook.

I was wondering if it was just an auto - confirmation. When I couldn't find anything that indicated confirmation, I began to worry that somehow I got kicked out of he system. I'll wait to hear from someone on the team. BTW- the P3 is already one of my favorites
Thx,
B/C

Hey Bushcamp,

Can you forward that email to knifesales@ontarioknife.com? They haven't seen it so far. Could just be a delay going through the system or even them just working through email (we get a lot of quote requests, etc through that form), but I'd like to make sure we have this and are taking care of it.

Thank you!

Back