1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What Is the Difference Between a Schrade Walden 218 and 219?

Discussion in 'Schrade Knives Collectors Forum' started by Vaporstang, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Vaporstang

Vaporstang Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Wow! I've been on BF for a while and just found this place. Anyway, I have an SW 218 and 219 and was wondering what the difference is? They look very similar to me other than the original scale material.

(For that matter, is there a link to the different SW patterns? I also have an SW 805 Kon-Kav and a SW Peanut with no number that I can find.)

Thanks!

The 218 was a display knife and are my pics; and the 219 I recently acquired and the pics are the seller's.

218:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (Later re-scaled by a BF member to this:
    [​IMG])

219:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. thawk

thawk

Oct 28, 2006
    Vaporstang likes this.
  3. Vaporstang

Vaporstang Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Thanks for the information. And thanks for the link. I will take a closer look at all the patterns when I get home tonight.