What is the point to make a blackout? Yes, invisibility. So...

Yeah, definitely more being like sog!

What?o_O

Lets spill a whole spot of a white shiny logo an a clip! Yeah, more being like sog!

Disgusting.
I have told you plenty of times;
You like the griptilian, so go build a custom all black griptillian with your choice of alloy and drop it already...

All of this whining that Noone makes the knife you want, but yet, neither do you. Quit being your own worst enemy...

Last edited:
I am a fan of light discipline, but in that scenario I want a completely sterile knife. No logo/traceabilty at all, not just the "right" color.
Well, the title does say invisibility. So there is a logo, it is just invisible like the rest of the knife.

Why do I picture Filtrum with his knife laid out on a table in front of him, waving his hand over it saying "This not knif looking for found yet.". Then he proceeds to stand there confused over why his Jedi mind trick doesn't work.

I have told you plenty of times;
You like the griptilian, so go build a custom all black griptillian with your choice of alloy and drop it already...

All of this whining that Noone makes the knife you want, but yet, neither do you. Quit being your own worst enemy...

Dude. Black knives matter.

Nothing to do with griptilian, and i dont like its custom ver.s.
Looking at kershaw makes me sick. So stupid spoiling of excellent 7007 etc.
Sharpie will paint my fingers and get in food

Back