What is this jumpin' badger-lookin' thing?

OK. That's it. I give up. What the @#&* is this thing I keep seeing in Avatars, etc.? :confused:

Attachments

• something.gif
    something.gif
    5 KB · Views: 202
"Badger, Badger" was done a talented young chap from sunny England. You can visit his site and all of his other wacky toons here.

Ooooooh! And the car goes into the crowd! I just HAD to ask.

Everyone in my address book is going to hate me now! :D

hawkpatriot said:
It's cuz I dont have the cabibilty to have my own avatar (maybe someday I'll get KVs).
You have a looong way to go before you even come close to having my avatars. ;)

The banana phone one is even better than badger, badger. A couple other ones worth checking out is Magical Tevor and Going to Kenya, on Newgrounds.com. :cool:

underaged! said:
The banana phone one is even better than badger, badger. A couple other ones worth checking out is Magical Tevor and Going to Kenya, on Newgrounds.com. :cool:
"Banana Phone" is a song that was originally written by childrens artist and songwriter, Raffi. My daughter has the CD it originally came off of.

Both "Magical Trevor" and "Kenya" can be found on www.weebls-stuff.com as they were done by the same guy who did "Badger, Badger". Also check out "Breadfish", "Choccy", "Scampi", "Bonjour", and "Potato". "Mr. Stabby" is another favorite of mine. Better to go to the source. ;)

K.V. Collucci said:
"Banana Phone" is a song that was originally written by childrens artist and songwriter, Raffi. My daughter has the CD it originally came off of.

Both "Magical Trevor" and "Kenya" can be found on www.weebls-stuff.com as they were done by the same guy who did "Badger, Badger". Also check out "Breadfish", "Choccy", "Scampi", "Bonjour", and "Potato". "Mr. Stabby" is another favorite of mine. Better to go to the source. ;)

That's ok buddy, you go ahead. Have fun...

Back