What is your latest knife purchase?

2 little Cold steel Spikes
Spikes003_zpsd85f3fe1.jpg
[/IMG]

PCC Imada High Hollow

IMAG0046_zpsfd6f3fca.jpg

Today I got my byrd robin 2 g-10. I have and have had many spyderco's but this is my first byrd. Btw my iPad hates the word byrd. damn you auto correct...

GR France / Gilles Reynewaeter
Handle: Corsican pepper wood.
Purchased on Dweebay today.

1_zpsdefe9fcf.jpg

2_zps61c22b1d.jpg

3_zps2f311662.jpg

4_zps045bc7c6.jpg

7_zps3383d229.jpg

5_zpsb69c5e06.jpg

6_zpsa4211960.jpg

Last edited:
2 little Cold steel Spikes
Spikes003_zpsd85f3fe1.jpg
[/IMG]

Went with the old model ones over the new model? Shame, new ones are a lot more comfortable IMO.

I ordered 3 Imacasas, the Cazanga, Burriquito, and 18' Colima, all Special Grade from 42Blades.

2 trades and 2 bought in the last few weeks. Southard, 0550 blem, 0550 with blue frag scale, m390 PM2. All great knives.

Right now I have an Enzo Birk and a Robert Carter in the mail. Others will follow soon.

Ordered a Cold Steel Ti Lite 4 inch version.

...mainly cause I watched The Warriors, and had a sudden urge to get a switchblade. Since I can't get those here, I went with the next best thing something that looks like one(from a company I generally like).

I was thinking about a Manix 2, but I pre-ordered one of those M4 mini grips instead. Been thinking about getting an H1 dragonfly to replace the H1 ladybug I lost, but I went with a ZDP dragonfly.

bought a mantis vuja de for my cousins 28th Bday. he's a Bali fan and also digs the weirder knives so I felt it fit him.

I know it's mall ninja and tactifool but damn if I didn't have fun playing with it when it came in the mail. I have my serious knives like my 275 and 741 as well as my szabo for serious SD but I really had fun so I might pick one up myself and I hate that I want one

Bastinelli BBR1, it's keeping me content for a titanium frame lock until I pick up a Strider.

Back