What is your most carried AND used CPK?

Sdfk for me, Used for cutting rope, string, hacking bushes, battoning end grain when I'm too lazy to get a saw, cutting tree branches, splitting wood, chopping weeds, chopping more weeds for chickens, cutting fruit, cutting frozen meat, scraping paint, and once cut steel, but I won't do that again.

No doubt it’s been the FK2. In the sheath it rides in the correct spot to not be obtrusive at all and its not only cut me, but plenty of other stuff.

IuUcbQs.jpg

FK2 but the UF2 is really claiming a lot of time lately.
No doubt the UF2 is a lot of blade to carry so easily. Definitely "just right sized" to be not very noticeable.

No doubt it’s been the FK2. In the sheath it rides in the correct spot to not be obtrusive at all and its not only cut me, but plenty of other stuff.
That's a gorgeous leather sheath, who is it from?

Once the last 2’ of snow melt at the cabin, my Kephart will be with my for lots of chores ( I like it more each time I hold or use it), and the SDFK will be on my side for making more trails, primitive structures, firewood and trail maintenance, and roaming the property. I have not had the chance to hold any others, but a DEK2 just looks like a perfect for most scenario blade and I love the shape.

Back