What Kershaw/ZT are you carrying today?

My Shuffle's gonna help me get through some boxes, zip ties and help me organize this mess of a storage room. This is the seedy underbelly of college libraries...beware!

My soft flimsy fingers will do circles around your California born ones :D.

Guys, guys, guys, my Carolina ( specifically North) born fingers flipped and flipped all day yesterday and I was forced to tighten my pivot because the blade came out so easy, and if anything is true, we Carolina guy's like those pivots tight, among other things as well:;):)

Guys, guys, guys, my Carolina ( specifically North) born fingers flipped and flipped all day yesterday and I was forced to tighten my pivot because the blade came out so easy, and if anything is true, we Carolina guy's like those pivots tight, among other things as well:;):)

Hell yeah!!!

Please! My cali digits flip with the utmost authority. You're North Carolina and Michigan fingers combined could not best my Californian beasts:D

Please! My cali digits flip with the utmost authority. You're North Carolina and Michigan fingers combined could not best my Californian beasts:D

Yeah right. My North Carolinian fingers can flip far more powerful, and precise than any Californian's, or Michiganite's digits. And they never wear out, they just keep on going.

I get 3M Stair Step tape at a local Ace Hardware store and use it on my pocket clips to give me a little better grip when drawing my knife out. I have knives that have been carried for years and the tape has not pulled loose from any part of the clips. The adhesive on this 3M tape is some awesome stuff that really keeps the tape where you place it.

Yeah right. My North Carolinian fingers can flip far more powerful, and precise than any Californian's, or Michiganite's digits. And they never wear out, they just keep on going.

My fingers have been weathered by the cool breezes of San Luis Obispo and hardened and tempered by the cruel, disgusting summers of Shepherdsville which makes them a formidable foe for mere North Carolinian fingers.

My fingers have been weathered by the cool breezes of San Luis Obispo and hardened and tempered by the cruel, disgusting summers of Shepherdsville which makes them a formidable foe for mere North Carolinian fingers.

Ah, but my fingers are rough as leather due to many hours of mechanical use.
A girl actually commented on that once. We shook hands (I don't know why, because we are friends and shaking hands is so formal) and told me my hands were really rough. Then she spent the next five minutes examining them...........best five minutes of my life :p

:rolleyes: I do Brazilian jiu-jitsu. I regularly have to pry LEOs/EMTs/fire fighters arms from around my neck with one hand. Lets shake hands at blade and well see who has the strongest grip.

Shaking hands is too formal. We should high five as hard as we can and see who's hand hurts more ;)

Wow, that blue looks amazing! Good job sir:thumbup:

Thanks a lot man, I admire your work as well :) I need to post pictures of it now with the blue buffed and a blue backspacer with thin black G10 on either side of it and satin-ized liners. Such a great knife for under $40 and now it's been turned into something I'm regularly tempted to stick in my pocket.

Love the work you did on your 801. I am working on my 801 currently as well. I already posted pics of it with satin hardware and clip, but I'm currently working on hand rubbing the blade. I also want to do something with the handle and am tempted to just copy you lol.

I feel bad if anyone's fingers hurt after flipping the 801. Don't bother getting a Boker Kwaiken modded into a flipper (credit to Alexander Dietz for that awesome invention) - with that thing you're pulling straight back on a sharp blade tang with just a little nub sticking out to grab onto. That's the only truly painful flipper I've had since I first built up those original calluses on whatever my first flipper was. But even that thing doesn't bother me anymore.

Back