What kind of folder do you carry?

man, do I love this knife! The action is as good as any other flipper I've messed around with, and the heft and balance of it remind me of a Buck 110. I'm biased, for sure, but it's a hell of a cool knife. Cuts really well, too
IrHLkfV.jpg

man, do I love this knife! The action is as good as any other flipper I've messed around with, and the heft and balance of it remind me of a Buck 110. I'm biased, for sure, but it's a hell of a cool knife. Cuts really well, too
IrHLkfV.jpg

I really like it. Almost everybody does D2 wrong, but that was pretty legit. That is honestly a good knife.

IrHLkfV.jpg

I'm glad to see this.

Coincidentally, mine was on board today. It really is a well built knife.

So.... lock bar access?

IrHLkfV.jpg
Are these still available? Through who? Thanks Lorien

I'm glad to see this.

Coincidentally, mine was on board today. It really is a well built knife.

So.... lock bar access?

good morning!
hasn't been a problem for me but after seeing your mod, it did get me to thinking about adding some traction there. There is something that bugs me about the knife- nothing serious- I'll post a picture of what I'm talking about. It's aesthetic and no one would probably notice it but me

IrHLkfV.jpg
Any sources in Canada that you know of Lorien?

Back