What kind of folder do you carry?

Recently got some new micarta scales for the para 3.

e4vHVlC.jpg

¡Me gusto mucho!

Last edited:
Just a heads up my fellow folder junkies to hold some of us over till we get some more news about the CPK-Folder.

Apologies for how obnoxiously large the bottom screenshot turned out, but you may wanna put in for a pre-order for this one. I am sure that mentioning the upcoming Spyderco-Shaman Sprint offered by KinfeCenter, should not be a problem because KC is a supporting dealer of this Site. Anyway, I'm not too wild about the leaf shaped blades but this one makes sense with Cru-Wear steel and the micarta handle scales at this price point. I'm in for one :thumbsup:

The Shaman handles may not suit everyone, specially with really large mitts because of the finger groove, but there you have it. Goofy Spydies are not for everyone but they offer a multitude of fancy steels with great HT which makes sense to some of us steel & knife junkies. Anyway, that's my PSA!

fullsizeoutput_8ac.jpeg

Just a heads up my fellow folder junkies to hold some of us over till we get some more news about the CPK-Folder.

Apologies for how obnoxiously large the bottom screenshot turned out, but you may wanna put in for a pre-order for this one. I am sure that mentioning the upcoming Spyderco-Shaman Sprint offered by KinfeCenter, should not be a problem because KC is a supporting dealer of this Site. Anyway, I'm not too wild about the leaf shaped blades but this one makes sense with Cru-Wear steel and the micarta handle scales at this price point. I'm in for one :thumbsup:

The Shaman handles may not suit everyone, specially with really large mitts because of the finger groove, but there you have it. Goofy Spydies are not for everyone but they offer a multitude of fancy steels with great HT which makes sense to some of us steel & knife junkies. Anyway, that's my PSA!

View attachment 1197856

Thanks for the heads up Mat, but I was a late to the party. Currently Unavailable :(

Last edited:
They probably don’t know how many they’ll get, so are being cautious on the number of pre-order slots they offer. Better to know that you need to keep an eye out for the release on their and other websites than to get a pre-order in, only to find out later that they didn’t have enough to go around.

There's also a 4V Shaman coming up with g10 scales. Cru-wear and micarta sound nice though.

Yup, St. Nick's. It's DLC coated though and having owned a couple of them in the past, the Spyderco DLC coating drives my OCD crazy! The cranberry red scales also don't do much for me, although they seem to be really popular and usually get flipped like crazy!

I don't know if it's smartening up or just changing of taste but I've been gravitating towards Spyderco and thin traditional folders. I dig my ZT tanks but the wide FFG Spydies and GECs are much better cutters. If I'm worried about toughness, that's what my CPK's are for.

I don't know if it's smartening up or just changing of taste but I've been gravitating towards Spyderco and thin traditional folders. I dig my ZT tanks but the wide FFG Spydies and GECs are much better cutters. If I'm worried about toughness, that's what my CPK's are for.
I agree with this. I’ve had a Chaparral for years and it is an amazing slicer for daily chores. Another great option with tall thin FFG blades are the Neutron and Atom models by TRM in 20CV. They’re not as pretty nor as prestigious as some of the other knives shown here in the thread, but they cut extremely well, are lightweight, slim and pocket-friendly, and have great steel.
I also have a small PJ Sebenza Insingo that I picked up on BF in like-new condition for a very good price. It, too, has turned out to be a surprisingly good slicer.
Of course, a Shiro Neon Zero would be a dream, but very spency...

Last edited:
Back