Photos WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?!?!?(B10 LE)

Ok, so I didn't bother with getting light right, so it looks like the pictures were taken with spoiled potato...apologies

I just got my hands on TGULB. So for fun of it, I got out the food scales. The TG weight isn't 11 oz because it has a handle, so it's not surprising...

I was weighing it to compare with HR2, in hopes I start liking HR2 less. (Didn't work)

But, then I decided to put B10 LE on the scales...SERIOUSLY? HOW?

Don’t have it here to check, but the TGULB’s is probably at the guard ? Better balanced for general purpose and speed, the B10 is a better / front heavy chopper (little weight in the hidden tang). Good to have both :)

Don’t have it here to check, but the TGULB’s is probably at the guard ? Better balanced for general purpose and speed, the B10 is a better / front heavy chopper (little weight in the hidden tang). Good to have both :)

Yep, the balance is at the guard in TGULB. But, with B10 it's just a little bit further.

That's actually why it feels completely different than B11. B11 feels like a chopper, b10 feels like a knife if that makes sense. Very nimble.

Last edited:
Bring on the Basic 9" Razor with no cbt.....standard and HOG thicknesses 🤤

Back