What knife do you consider the Glock of knives?

I would LOVE Spydie logo on my Glock...Laser Etching would be cool, and it would match my carry piece.

I have a Glock 21C, all with hi-cap, pre-ban factory mags.

The knife I would call as good as the Glock, would be my MAD DOG ATTAK II.

Nothing but the best......for the best! :D

BTW: They are both a great sub-dued black. Quite the pair....... ;)

I think I'd also have to equate Spyderco with Glock.
However, when I think "Glock", I also think of a period of time in our recent history. When I think of the knives that became all the rage at the same time the Glock was, I think of Spydercos, and any knife with an Americanized Tanto point. So the Cold Steel tantos would have to be the first fixed blade that comes to mind as a companion for a Glock. Maybe the Benchmade tanto folders (what are the names yet? AFK? CQC?) would also work as companions.

What knife would go with a Remington 870? The Ka-Bar of course!

I figure when bigger police departments started trading off their Glocks, I'll buy a few Glocks, and put them back with a few of the above mentioned knives for collecting purposes. (well, I'd shoot them too.) I figure the Glock is the "Peacemaker" of our day. Our grandkids will probably pay big money for "the gun that tamed the streets of LA" or whatever. If you could document the name of the officer that carried it, that would be even better.

Back