What knife have you most recently aquired?

What knife would you love to own, but do not? This is more important than your recent additions...

Last edited:
the-crow-skull-custom-knife_1000x.jpg

I'd like one of these.

My last knife purchase was a classic. A buck 110 from Walmart for $35, and it’s already one of my favorites.
My next acquisition will hopefully be a “custom” griptilian, blacked-out with M4 steel. I don’t own any M4 so I’d love to try it.

Just picked up a Buck 112 Slim in hideous greenish/yellow--$20

Next will be a fixed blade ---either a Bark River or a Benchmade

My latest is a TRM Atlas. Nice, compact, lightweight slip joint in S35V and titanium liners.
IMG-5849.jpg

As of the moment, all of my burning knife desires are filled. I am hoping that my next purchase will be a vintage Tasmanian or Dandenong pattern axe.

Don't feel too bad, they don't even bother listing what steel it is. You could easily get a custom Olamic with carving done for the same money. Or get a similar wharncliffe and have the carver who does the work with/for Olamic do it for you. That super elaborate Swish that Nick Shabbaz owns was several hundred dollars cheaper if I am not mistaken.

Last was a Buck 110 ebony for my dad, and 55 for me last week.
Next will be a 110Lt for my brother's birthday and after that a Case mini Copperlock for me.

Don't feel too bad, they don't even bother listing what steel it is. You could easily get a custom Olamic with carving done for the same money. Or get a similar wharncliffe and have the carver who does the work with/for Olamic do it for you. That super elaborate Swish that Nick Shabbaz owns was several hundred dollars cheaper if I am not mistaken.
Indeed, I believe that Swish was $999. But he no longer owns it - it was sold a number of months ago.

Back