What knife is in your pocket,or using right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come when there is a edc or what are you carrying thread most of the knives look pristine? Doesn't anyone actually use their knives?

Speaking only for myself, the knife in my pic does get used---about a year of EDC in the 3+ years I've owned it. I do rotate a lot of knives in my carry routine. I don't baby them, but I don't abuse them either.

In my experience, knives that get carried in a pouch or in a pocket with nothing else, tend to look much better than ones carried in a pocket containing keys, change, etc.

These go to work with me everyday. The sebbie is like a week old, so yep, it's pristine. Before it was my much beloved Skirmish - I'll put in a pic but the gun stays home! (these pictures have been used before here, but, whatcha gonna do?)

DSCN1719-1.jpg

DSCN1789.jpg

How come when there is a edc or what are you carrying thread most of the knives look pristine? Doesn't anyone actually use their knives?

My HK14205 cut up heck of a lot of boxes,rope,twine.....no wood though.

I just keep my knives really clean I guess.

I am carrying my brand spanking new Bob Terzuola model 7 (I WILL be taking pix later today of this knife.)& Gene Ingram Pocket Hippo.
Terzuolaclipside.jpg

Terzuolaclosed1.jpg

Terzuolaclosed2.jpg

Terzuolaclosed3.jpg

Terzuolaclosedclipside.jpg

Terzuolacloseddiskredliners.jpg

Terzuolaclosedtipredliners.jpg

Terzuolaopenredliners.jpg

Terzuolaopenclipside.jpg

TerzuolaModel7open2.jpg

Last edited:
A little Victorinox Classic on my keychain. Anything larger is strictly forbidden at work. When I'm not at work, add in a polished G10 Leek.

Here's what I'm carrying today....Spyderco Volpe & I forgot to add earlier,I usually always have one of the Boker Subs clipped to my belt.
DSCI0014-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back