What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Uhhh... without those, they wouldn't be butterfly swords. There are techniques that are dependent on those features.
I know....it would essentially be a straight back chopper.... but I was trying to doll it up and make it sound more interesting as a joke (which flopped), but also b/c I think the only chopper on the horizon is the light medium chopper.

I found out about cpk too late for the knives I like and the other knives I'm a fan of are not Nathan's cup of tea lol

Okay sitting here thinking.....
13" comp chopper seax/modified sheepsfoot blade

Quick idea picture with a sharpie on a paper towel (it's tough to make corrections on a paper towel lol)

Screenshot_20231023_214932_Gallery.jpg

and call it the "casting couch"

.... I know my picture is bad and insinuates something else but I'm sure some one can see what I'm trying to say lol

Quick idea picture with a sharpie on a paper towel (it's tough to make corrections on a paper towel lol)

View attachment 2366147

.... I know my picture is bad and insinuates something else but I'm sure some one can see what I'm trying to say lol
I'm in based on "insinuates" alone!!! 😆

View attachment 2366147

I like the idea .... but "casting couch" ? You might be watching the wrong videos 🤣

Take a DEK1. Reduce the CAD file down to 80-85%. Skeletonize the handle area with a series of chamfered holes. No scales. Taco kydex. Bob's your uncle! We all get neck knives! (Call it the Neck DEK)
only in the weird world that's known as the CPK subbie will you find a bunch of guys talking about how they'd like little DEKS.
and only in the weird world that's know as the CPK subbie will I say YES- I will work hard to make your DEK small!

only in the weird world that's known as the CPK subbie will you find a bunch of guys talking about how they'd like little DEKS.
and only in the weird world that's know as the CPK subbie will I say YES- I will work hard to make your DEK small!
Talk about stepping through the looking glass.

Apparently penis DEK envy is a thing...

(One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small...and the ones that Lorien gives you...can do anything at all...)

Back