What knives have you purchased in 2024?

Amazing Mail Drop today . Basic 5 FK in cruwear and EDC1 in D3V . What a day!!!
image0.jpeg

Full family shots with the DEKs

image1.jpeg
image3.jpeg
Blade on the edc is noticeably shinier finish than the others
IMG_9845.jpeg

Right after I bought this BFK another was listed .. snapped it up also since I like the black scales . Will may be letting one go soonish in sale or trade

IMG_9816.png

Question for folks here, in the photos I posted above with the 4 CPKs, what color micarta are those handle materials?

I was told the DEKs are natural micarta but honestly they look closer to a reddish brown in real life. The EDC1 I thought was a green micarta, but I don't see that as an option on the CPK EDC1 page here -- doesn't look like OD green, were there other options offered?

The CW BFK also looks to be a natural micarta but it is a lot lighter and has more white streaks.

Thanks in advance.

Question for folks here, in the photos I posted above with the 4 CPKs, what color micarta are those handle materials?

I was told the DEKs are natural micarta but honestly they look closer to a reddish brown in real life. The EDC1 I thought was a green micarta, but I don't see that as an option on the CPK EDC1 page here -- doesn't look like OD green, were there other options offered?

The CW BFK also looks to be a natural micarta but it is a lot lighter and has more white streaks.

Thanks in advance.

Your EDC was offered in OD Green Micarta, a St Patty day special, March 17, 2017 🍀
“New color: $225 in OD green micarta”

I've been carring my Shiro R20 every day for a while and it's been a great companion.
I hear you . Just surprised a $1150 folder has lock bar failure. Not going to get another one until I get this one back and it’s rock solid .

I bought this yesterday.
View attachment 2443976
Scott Gossman was the first custom maker that I dealt with on here I had gotten a psk model in O1 and a custom Polaris model in S7 with 5 inch blade instead of the usual 4 inch blade! I had also bought some of the S5 steel so Scott could use it to make me a 10 inch tusker ! But he couldn't get the heat treatment how he liked so we scrapped that and he made me the first custom Polaris model he ever made to bad that they were stolen!I really liked them!...

NMFrank87 AKA Frank Cervantes from New Mexico

Back