What Makes a Good, Traditional Barlow?

Queen made a Beautiful Barlow!! Most have moved on to other loving homes!!:) I miss them!!:rolleyes:View attachment 1482907

BEAUTIFUL Charlie!!! :thumbsup:
This being the last day of a confined year, the Queen is feeling a might peevish! :(
Perhaps some more hailing is required???? ;) :D
View attachment 1482973
View attachment 1482977
View attachment 1482978
View attachment 1482979

Dave

That's all we ever hear around here, YES Your Majesty! NO Your Majesty! Right away Your Majesty!!! :eek::rolleyes::D
View attachment 1482994
View attachment 1482996
View attachment 1482997
View attachment 1483000

I'm sure some of you can relate!!! :p:D;)

Dave
Dave and Charlie - what great collections of Queen Barlows!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Don't forget about this one that was made by Queen: Dan Burke Barlow
IMG_1925.JPG

Most of you reading this, if you've been around for a few years, will remember when these came out in December 2012! It was a great day for me - imagine a dream coming true!!;)TC first run D and P 1.jpg TC first run D and P 2.jpg
It's been a long painful year for a lot of us, and GEC's business model has had to adjust! No more SFOs or the associated Joy, seemed to be forthcoming! I did feel like I was hit by a speeding train:eek:, and my so-called career as a knife dabbler had come to an end.:mad:
But lo and behold, Bill felt he owed me one more run of TCs!!
Seems that this is the right time, because look what's coming!!:cool:2021 Barlow 1.jpg
I don't know if this will be the last one:rolleyes:, so contact your favorite dealer, because they will be shipping from GEC soon!! I will post the labels as soon as I finish them!!:D
Thanks Bill!!:thumbsup:

Most of you reading this, if you've been around for a few years, will remember when these came out in December 2012! It was a great day for me - imagine a dream coming true!!;)View attachment 1485960 View attachment 1485961
It's been a long painful year for a lot of us, and GEC's business model has had to adjust! No more SFOs or the associated Joy, seemed to be forthcoming! I did feel like I was hit by a speeding train:eek:, and my so-called career as a knife dabbler had come to an end.:mad:
Seems that this is the right time, because look what's coming!!:cool:View attachment 1485964
I don't know if this will be the last one:rolleyes:, so contact your favorite dealer, because they will be shipping from GEC soon!! I will post the labels as soon as I finish them!!:D
Looks like a brother to mine.
IMG_05012021_172248_(800_x_1200_pixel).jpg

Most of you reading this, if you've been around for a few years, will remember when these came out in December 2012! It was a great day for me - imagine a dream coming true!!;)View attachment 1485960 View attachment 1485961
Seems that this is the right time, because look what's coming!!:cool:View attachment 1485964

Outstanding. One of my grail GECs - I'm sure they'll be hard to come by but I'm sure gonna try!

Back