What Model is this?

Buck teamed up with Remington for a few years. Your knife is based on the Buck model 532. The scales are ivory micarta and the inlay is sterling silver. With Remington's bankruptcy and breakup that relationship is no longer. I noticed the other day that the Remington knife website is gone.

addendum... I think the relationship only lasted 3 years, 2018-2020. Yours was a limited edition of either 250 or 500 in 2019. There was a plainer version with green dymondwood scales made in greater numbers. I suspect they will be a tough find because of the appeal not only to Buck knife collectors but the Bullet Knife collectors. Going back in time I think Remington knives were made by Bear & Sons and before that Camillus. Welcome to the Buck forum BTW.

Last edited:
Thanks for the in depth explanation. Seems like a hard knife to come by. Pity,
since It’s a great looking blade.

I would love to see Sterling silver inlays on ANY of Bucks current models..and a 112 would absolutely be on my must have list..
yes or a reissue 111 classic or smaller size versions in sterling silver instead of aluminum. as it was supposed to be before those Hunt brothers tried to corner the silver market and messed that plan up.

Even a nickel silver or brass 111 would be pretty cool. I have 2 aluminum 111 classics.

Even a nickel silver or brass 111 would be pretty cool. I have 2 aluminum 111 classics.
The 111 side plates were embossed in a drop hammer using dead soft (pure) Aluminum. Silver, Nickel Silver, and yellow brass do not come in “dead soft”, and don’t lend themselves to embossing. Gold would work!

I would love to see Sterling silver inlays on ANY of Bucks current models..and a 112 would absolutely be on my must have list..
Lol I had to check. Furthest back I see in the search option is March 3, 2017. Over 980 references to the 112 in your posts in just over 4 years. I was curious as the 112 is definitely your favorite model. Pretty cool

Last edited:
Lol I had to check. Furthest back I see in the search option is March 3, 2017. Over 980 references to the 112 in your posts in just over 4 years. I was curious as the 112 is definitely your favorite model. Pretty cool
Now you gone and exposed the secret Clint's bucksway bucksway been trying to keep from us:p All these years on the forum I have wondered what would his most desired knife in Bucks line-up. I can now sleep at night and not have to wake up, get on the forum to see what I have missed.:D;):D

Unfortunately the Buck Knives - Remington Arms alliance got started as Remington was going under financially. With Remington now broken up and divisions sold off to at least six other companies, it will be interesting to see if the new Remington Arms Co will once again enter into a knife licensing deal. The name and legacy is still there but they may be too focused on once again making firearms. OH

Yep..I'm a real fan of the 112. But I sure wish I had bought some of the incredible Buck bargains at the Blade Show and other get together's and Web blasts . The $15.00 Blue handled Strider comes to mind. Do any of yall remember the Race Track sale ? I was SO focused on 112's ...

Back