What now?

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
What now? I have a convex Terrasaur, and want to know what to get next. No Nessmuks, no small knives, I have bear paws for hands (although I really like the Palmer). Looking for EDC, chopper, camp knife or basic 4" blade. All of my needs are already covered to the max, just want something different from Andy.

BTW, I am really liking that Terrasaur Andy.

What now? I have a convex Terrasaur, and want to know what to get next. No Nessmuks, no small knives, I have bear paws for hands (although I really like the Palmer). Looking for EDC, chopper, camp knife or basic 4" blade. All of my needs are already covered to the max, just want something different from Andy.

BTW, I am really liking that Terrasaur Andy.

Go for the camp knife, that thing looks awesome!!

201010100_3014-vi.jpg

My next one is a 'chete, then a Terra for my b day in Feb. YOU HEAR THAT ANDY, I NEED A TERRASAUR FOR MY BIRTHDAY IN FEBURARY

Ok, what now? Get a Hunter, 'chete, and the Arrete, it looks awesome. That Comp Cutter is a monster, and a gem to be had. I really want a Bushcrafter too but I have been on a buying spree that is driving the warden crazy. The Hunter, my Reinhardt Kukri, Turly Green River, the FBF 'chete (12" now Mist), and the Terra in Feb. All in all, a good way to spend a grand. Thank ghod I just filed bankrupcy or I wouldn't be gettin nothing.

Moose

Back