What Para 3 LW Sprint/Exclusives do we want to see?

Sigsog226

Gold Member
We all know they are coming eventually. I know I've really enjoyed my Para 3 lw alot more then I thought I would, and it's definitely a keeper. Or until the right Sprint comes along anyway. And Spyderco wasted no time making a ton of variations of the standard Para 3.

So what do you all want to see in all the future variations of it?

I personally like the translucent handles and would like to see all kinds of colors with them (red, blue, green, gray, etc).

And steel wise I always prefer the stainless variety. Same as alot of us I'm sure (s90v, XHP, CRUWEAR, m390 family, etc).

Although the cpm154/s90v and CF handles would be awesome, it would be far too expensive to make. I'm sure the frn scales are molded and CF would be milled.

I’m behind on Para 3’s (only have the Gray Maxamet 3) because I fell in love with Para 2’s and failed to notice how awesome the Para 3 size is EDC wise. I’m trying to fix that now so a S90v blade with layered G10 Black/White, Black/Blue or maybe solid white G10 count me in:)

Blurple S110V, mainly for the scales. I’ll swap the BD1N blade into them, and either sell the black S110V, or use it as a beater to try the steel. Can you tell that I really dislike black scales? ;)

Back