Recommendation? What Price History? Chris Reeve Collection.

Acquired From The Widow Of A Personal Customer/Friend Of Chris Reeve. Three Historic Items From The Factory Collection. A Chris Reeve Walking Stick, The Knife That First Brought Great Recognition For Chris Reeve Knives. A Shadow II Serial # 2! And A "P" Sebenza Hand Ground And Used By Chris. Both Knives In Box With Birthday Cards. Ann Was Shown These Items And Used The Words "One Of A kind" And "Priceless" I Am Looking For An Insurance Evaluation. Can Any One Put A Value On These Three Items?
vQk16vM.jpg
JW8BOjG.jpg
oRBNL3C.jpg
7WLwEjA.jpg
HsD14O5.jpg

M Mike Adamson ,As a member without a membership of gold or above, you cannot ask valuation on Bladeforums.

Cool pieces, I and many others would be happy to help you out with that with the proper membership. If you need help with membership upgrades, click on my picture and post on my profile.

$700-900 on the P with few exceptions going above. Numbered P's 1k+
Not sure on the Fixed blade- Probably somewhere above 1k because of it's lineage
The walking sticks are somewhat hard to valuate.
There was one on another forum that sat for 950 I believe before it was pulled. One here on BF for 1500.00 that I believe is still there, but the owner has it around 1200 now elsewhere..both of these were complete if I remember correctly.

All of these values are depending on condition, original paperwork and box. Sometimes, the collectors desire to have any of them will be a factor as well.

I agree with valuations above.

Box and docs definitely add serious value when talking about these collectible items.

Beautiful collection. I think I’ve seen this one pop up recently. Not sure if that was you or not but pretty sure the knives are all the same.

The big surprise is the Shadow #2 is not the second Shadow #2 ever made. It’s the second USA made Shadow. They redid numbering when they came to the States.

If it was #2 SA Shadow it would be worth 2 grand easily. But that isn’t the case.

The stick appears to be Bocote, not sure without better pics. With no docs on that I'm going to say $750, give or take. A less common wood, but will all docs recently sat with no buyers at $900.

I don't know about OPK's, but the 2 gentlemen posting in here speak that language very fluently, and wouldn't try to mislead you.

The stick appears to be Bocote, not sure without better pics. With no docs on that I'm going to say $750, give or take. A less common wood, but will all docs recently sat with no buyers at $900.

I don't know about OPK's, but the 2 gentlemen posting in here speak that language very fluently, and wouldn't try to mislead you.

Thank You All For The Input. The First Time These Three Were Seen Was At A Gun Show In Boise A Month Ago. I Had Brought Them Out To Show A New Collector All About Chris Reeve And The Knives That Made Them Famous. A Lot Of Current And Former Employees Stopped By My Table And Took Photos Of These Knives. According To Ann, The Walking Stick Is Lignum Vigtay Wood. [not sure i spelled that right]. I Asked Her If The Slight Blemish On The Mirror Polished Sebenza Blade Could Be Cleaned Out. Her Comment Was- Considering Who Carried And Used That Sebenza, Just Leave It The Way It Is. Considering There Value In The Future. I Will Have To Increase My Insurance. Love To Hear More Comments! Thanks To All! Sincerely, Mike Adamson.

i'M noT surE it'S wortH alL thE extrA insurancE iF theY arE lesS thaN a granD eacH. buT cooL collectioN nonethelesS!

Back