What scale colors would you guys like to see?

zephy5

Gold Member
For my AD20s collection I am really hoping for:

1. Navy blue G10 scales. I often see dye from my jeans rub off on the lighter colors so might as well just get scales that color to begin with lol.
2. Factory titanium scales milled out to be lightweight. Both smooth and textured.

Okay, I'll play - how many do you need scales for? OD green G10 is a must, as is burgundy micarta (must see first...switch to g10 if appropriate). Green canvas micarta (I know it turns blah, but I love it)
I'll stop there...are we talking about removable scales to dress up your current knives, or are you hoping for new colors to justify buying more of them? (admittedly, the knife mentioned has never been on my radar, though I'm sure I've seen it. I'll go look it up again; but it won't change my initial suggestions unless they're all already available)

I keep hoping someone will make some textured zirc scales. I'm sure the price tag would be brutal, but I wouldn't have gotten into this hobby if I was responsible with my money. Original Goat just dropped a bunch of new Ti Demko scales with different anno patterns for Halloween. You should check them out.

I’d love some Micarta options for the small pivot 20.5s. That knife really wants to be a hard worker but Grivory is a no-go for me.

I bought a large pivot G10 20.5 expecting to replace the scales with titanium eventually. But when I got it in my hands the incredibly coarse texture made that an instant must purchase. So a different texture pattern would be more important to me than color.

But you asked about color, so… purple. Gimme purple.

For my AD20s collection I am really hoping for:

1. Navy blue G10 scales. I often see dye from my jeans rub off on the lighter colors so might as well just get scales that color to begin with lol.
2. Factory titanium scales milled out to be lightweight. Both smooth and textured.
Yeah I’d go for some dark navy blue also. I really like the US Navy digicam.

I really like the texture of my 20.5 G10 scales. Those in dark or Navy blue (or Navy digicam) for the 20S would be awesome !

_DSC0106-X3.jpg

Back