What sized sheath do you want? & Sign up thread!

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
12" and 14" sheaths are the hot item now so if there is any extra leather after orders, I'll make extras of those. Post in this thread or email me what you want and I'll put you on the list. *There's only enough leather to make 8 to 10 sheaths right now, 4 to 5 in each color (Chestnut or Brown), so if I get more orders then I have leather for, I'll fill those other orders when I get more leather.

I accept Paypal or Money orders. - I've ordered a bunch of Legal sized flat rate envelopes which should fit at least one 12" sheath. Shipping with insurence on those is $6.70 anywhere in the US. So if you want a 12" and want to pay now let me know and I'll send you the details. If you want to wait for the sheath to be finished, I'll send details at that time. But if you want more then one and want to pay now, thats cool too, we can work it out.

***ETA for shipping the first batch of sheaths is around February 5th to the 7th***

Liveitloud.............12", Chestnut - paid
Arijer...................12" x2 & 14" Chestnut
Mort....................14" & 18" chestnut
grybsh7................16" Chestnut
Ban......................12" - what color?
trukreltrog.............12" - I pick color
Bloodgroove4570....12", Brown
silverbullets...........12", Brown
chainring...............12" x2 Brown - custom - paid
Ohski....................12" x2, Brown - 1 custom, 1 2nd?
ac112..................12" & 16" brown
panparap..............12" & 18", brown Custom - 18" x2 brown universal
Rockywolf.............12", brown
hutch762mg..........14", Brown custom
Marcelo Cantu........12", chestnut
Monk3yfist............12", Brown
ursusrubrum..........14", brown
kzooglock23 ........16", chestnut
MikeyJ..................14", I pick color

Thanks!

Last edited:
I would say the 12's as well. Here is the list as of now of the breakdown on who is getting what. Better fire up your sheath maker and welcome to the forums. I will be ordering a 12 incher from you for sure.

12 INCH:

1)grunt solider-black
2)ac112-natural
3)jpnix56- OD
4)Liveitloud- natural
5)Skrapmetal-natural
6)Md-25v-natural or a 14" if he can get one first
7)Izula- 2 natural, a black, and a OD 4 toatal
8)Marcelo Cantu-OD
9)Horny toad-natural
10)icybluesmile-natural
11)Bloodgroove4570-OD
12)BBQ BOY-Black or natural
13)Varg Lobos-OD
14)Rockywolf- natural
15)monk3yfist-black
16)smoke-n-mirrors-natural
17)silverband- OD and natural 2 total

14 INCH:

1)squishware-black
2)Skrapmetal- natural
3)hutch762mg- natural
4)rctk1- natural
5)mort-natural
6)smoke-n-mirrors-natural
7)silverband- OD

16 INCH:

1) Skrapmetal- natural
2)Hornytoad- natural
3)Grybsh7- natural or OD
4)moogoogaidan- natural
5)forager-natural
6)smoke-n-mirrors-natural
7)silverband- Black

18 INCH:

1)Skrapmetal- natural
2)mort- OD
3)smoke-n-mirrors-natural

I'm in for a brown 12 incher! I'll peruse your site and iron out options.

Edit to add: In for TWO brown 12 inchers, with square bottoms and double stitching! Payment sent!

THanks!!!

Last edited:
I would say the 12's as well. Here is the list as of now of the breakdown on who is getting what. Better fire up your sheath maker and welcome to the forums. I will be ordering a 12 incher from you for sure.

Liveoutloud, thanks for the information, it really helped! Got you down for a 12 incher. What color would you like? Or would you like to wait a bit?

Id be down for a 12" sheath. I think Brown?
Do you have pics on the color choices?
Thanks...

Got you down from a 12" in brown.

Link for Chestnut

Link for brown

I'm in for a brown 12 incher! I'll peruse your site and iron out options.

Got you down for a 12" in brown. Check out the site and let me know what you'd like.

I will take 2 12 inch and 1 14 inch sheath in chestnut.

thanks

Got you on the list!

If you are ordering one 12" Sheath I'll mail it out in a flat rate envelope insured which will cost $6.70. In that case, you can pay now if you like.

But if it's multiple sheaths or a 14" sheath, lets hold off on payment till we know what shipping will be.

Last edited:
Liveoutloud, thanks for the information, it really helped! Got you down for a 12 incher. What color would you like? Or would you like to wait a bit?

Got you down from a 12" in brown.

Link for Chestnut

Link for brown

Got you down for a 12" in brown. Check out the site and let me know what you'd like.

Put me down for a 12 inch chestnut. Let me know when you want payment and I will get it right to you.

Liveitloud@ymail.com :thumbup:

Hi,

Could I get 1 each 14" and 1 each 18" machete sheaths both in chestnut?

Thanks,
Fred

Hi,

Could I get 1 each 14" and 1 each 18" machete sheaths both in chestnut?

Thanks,
Fred

Hey Mort, I can put you down for both, but I'm running low on Chestnut. If I have already sold all the leather, would you mind waiting till I have more on hand? Sent you an email about it.

Those 18" sheaths take up lots more leather then the 12"chers do. Thanks!

I'm in... 12" in the darkest brown color you have... I'm not all that picky. Heck I'm even good for a "second" if something happens and you end up with one.

Let me know when you want the money and I will send it to you.

wade_kaminski at yahoo dot com

Ski

I'm in... 12" in the darkest brown color you have... I'm not all that picky. Heck I'm even good for a "second" if something happens and you end up with one.

Let me know when you want the money and I will send it to you.

wade_kaminski at yahoo dot com

Ski

Got you down for a 12" in brown. I have a second for a 12" tram that might fit. Emailed you details and pictures incase you are interested. Cut you a good deal on it too.

Last edited:
Hi Wildmanh,
i'll take a 12" and a 16" in brown, I will email you as you will need to let me know what the shipping is to the UK

Cheers

Alastair

Back