• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

What time does your USPS/UPS/fedex delivery person usually show up?

Chuck and I have the exact same schedule. We live in a parallel universe. :)

Coop

FedEx is between 10:00 and 11:00 AM.

USPS is right after lunch, between 1:00 and 2:00 PM.

UPS is late (I suspect that my neighborhood is onthe tail end of his route) between 5:30 and 6:30 PM and sometimes even later than that. He once delivered a box to my house at about 9:30PM on Christmas Eve; I told him to go home. He said he was almost done for the day.

UPS usually after 5pm and Im lucky to get a door bell ring.

USPS mail anytime of the day, packages usually earlier.

With UPS, when shipping air it costs around $2 to guarantee delivery by 1030am, or its free.

I'll tell you what....the GBU forum sure is getting boring

You guys are lucky, I usually get my packages around 9 PM and they are left in a box 3 miles from my house on the highway.

I'm not joking.

I had the old ups drivers cell nuber so I could check on his location and meet him. I have a difficult time waiting on santa clause. We Have a new lady driver that is worth waiting on just to see her legs. Sorry if I got off topic.

USPS is around 10:30 am
Fed ex between 8 am and 6 pm or maybe the next day,had one of their drivers go past my house with my package for 3 days before they decided to deliver it.
UPS 2-4 PM but have been as late as 7:30 pm.

FedEx seems to come before noon usually.

USPS comes 11am-1pm, depending on what day it is.

UPS only comes when I'm in the shower, or 5 minutes after I left for work.

DHL never comes. They only lie about attempted deliveries and sit on it for a few days until I call them and complain.

Back