What to get at Bass Pro with a $25 gift card

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
I was very surprised to get a $25 gift card to Bass Pro from my sister's in laws for my birthday last month. I had no idea what to get, I already have enough knives, might put it towards a gun, I'm a porker and their big and tall section isn't that much to get excited over. Then I thought that I've gone through a couple REI and Columbia hats, and decided that I wanted to get a Tilley hat. Looks like Bass Pro doesn't carry Tilley hats anymore, at least going by their site. I sent an email to the store near me, I seem to remember a store about the same distance from my house going the other way having Tilley hats, but the store in MD is close to my office. If by some chance they do have a Tilley hat I'm going with that. Can anyone recommend any hat brands to get at Bass Pro? Looking for an all weather hat, nothing specifically summer or winter, something with good airflow. I've also got a big noggin'. Any camping gear, flashlights etc, I lost (I think it was requisitioned by a family member) my Surefire G2LED. I still have my heart set on a Tilley hat. I want to keep this around a hundred bucks tops. :thumbup:

I could spend $25 on Mepps spinners easy. Add in a few Rapala lures...
Or I love those Columbia shirts with the UV protection and ventilated back. A $25 gift card would take a huge chunk out of the price.

The one thing that I buy repeatedly at BP are socks. I really like their brand of crew socks. Wife likes them too. Pretty boring, huh? $25 will get you a couple packs. It doesn't go far.

Most stores have a limited selection of items. Go online to Basspro.com and almost everything on the website you can have shipped FREE to the store. I do that all the time with some gift certificates I was given a couple of years ago. I usually wait for their sales since lots of their stuff isn't cheap.

Back