What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Have a great weekend everyone.
S6PFssL.jpg

Nice to see that Old Schmachtenburg again my friend .

Harry
Thank you. The Schmachtenburg and this old Camillus are a couple that still call out to be carried and used.
MzZheSd.jpg

However, I'm starting the day with this pair of newer knives. I'm hoping to encounter some BBQ at lunchtime.
MeV71bS.jpg

These two today. I think i will carry this pair tomorrow as well. Tomorrow i will carry out my grandfathers final wishes and give him his final harley ride. He got me interested in knives and is the reason i am who i am today.View attachment 1641520
That looks like a very fitting pair to honor the man.
I'm with you on postponing talk of winter, Jeff. I saw the post that said something like, "Winter is coming. Have a good day!" and considered it an oxymoron! 😲
Come down to Texas, and you may feel that way about summer, as I do. I'm getting excited for Autumn, with temperatures dropping down into the 70s at night. Finally!

TGIF! Had a Doctor's appointment yesterday for a blood workup. Checked out AOK! Was scheduled for my yearly Dermatologist check up at 1:00 today. They called to reschedule at 10:30. Didn't hurt my feelings none!
I'm gonna go find some BBQ to celebrate! Thanks for the idea r8shell r8shell !
I'll have these along with me. I think the Giant Mouse might like to help me tuck into some BBQ!
bfgltXK.jpg

Watch Pocket Knife for me this week is a Colonial wireframe cap lifter jack (thanks, Dave):
colonial.caplifter.open.jpg

Big Knife of the Week is a Cold Steel Kudu:
kudu.mark.open.jpg

Miscellaneous knife this week is an Imperial Diamond Edge Barlow (thanks, Kevin):
de.mark.2open.coin.jpg

- GT

Back