What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

4dZkJDd.jpg

Check out day. 881Y and a jack by Emil Voos.38B1180C-4A6A-4591-968A-1AC6FEE41CAB.jpegPeople in Georgia are really nice. And they really try to accomodate folks with disabilities.B2FBF9FC-90E4-4DA2-BEB3-5DF93E2A0661.jpegI don’t drink, but so many of you include alcoholic beverages in your photos, this is for you.
Judging by the name, it’s probably pretty rank swill.
537B40A5-FB7E-4C57-91F2-837DE1B82DF5.jpegOne of the two waterfalls we hiked to yesterday. One was level, following a creek along a valley floor, but was muddy.
The other wss steeply uphill and a tangly mess of roots and rocks. Once again, I was very proud of my daughter.
5B2E36CA-7EC6-42A6-BE72-184AA4A6EBC5.jpeg

Peanutesque knife this week is a little Rough Rider stag bone cotton sampler:
View attachment 1660688

Stag/Horn knife this week is a small stag Joker lockback:
View attachment 1660689

Lambsfoot this week is Valley Jack, my 2019 desert ironwood Guardians lambsfoot, a Jack Black SFO:
View attachment 1660690

- GT
Terrific trio Gary, I bought one of those small Cotton Samplers for a friend's kid recently :thumbsup:
Nice to see your actual "TC" TC, beautiful and classic. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Many thanks John :D :thumbsup:
Happy Friday Everybody
Great photo of a very good-looking knife :cool: :thumbsup:
Not-so-fancy Friday
kut5a8m.jpg
Couple of cool 'peasant knives' Rachel :cool: Can you remind me what the top one is please? :thumbsup:

Couple of cool 'peasant knives' Rachel :cool: Can you remind me what the top one is please? :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack.
It's a mini version of a traditional pattern by Parranino from Chile. They usually have horn handles, and this is the only miniature version I've seen. It originally had a bail for a keychain, so some sort of souvenir, I suppose.

View attachment 1660719
Sun’up here, if you want to call it that,
is at 7am these days before the daylight savings switch kicks in. Black ebony for this Friday… a great one and weekend to All:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Gorgeous Gus, those big 97s are billboards for great covers! 😎👍
Sunrise in NH with the Gec 21
C7jKLxn.jpg
Dave, that’s the image I’ll have in my head every time I hear “the porch.” Can’t unsee it, and I’m just fine with that! 😉👍
Happy Friday Everybody
Now that’s a cool picture, those covers should age gracefully also. 😊👍
Received this one from my grandmother several years ago. Apparently, it belonged to her brother and he carried it every day. They and their other siblings all spent their entire lives in Texas, so I guess it's fitting he carried a Texas toothpick.
CDF2AFf.jpg
Very nice, my grandmother left one of those to me when she passed years ago. Yours looked well loved. 😊👍
I'm really liking Cases Crimson Bone. These two today.
C7E77460-5431-4014-9BFE-92DD08FA411A.jpeg
The crimson collection keeps getting bigger, you holding out on us Neal? 🤣
View attachment 1660749
In a green micarta kind of mood today
That’s a good mood to be in, nice picture Jon. 😎👍

Back