• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

rLczJXz.jpg

Do you play banjo?
One of the guys in my church band plays one if the song is right 🤙
No, I just have really bad teeth! 😁 (Wot, no gap-toothed emoji?!) 😉👍

I was minding a musical instrument stall, for 10 minutes, in the market, yesterday, Jeff, so I figured I'd use my time constructively! 😉😁 The only instrument on the stall I felt confident about was a triangle! "DINNERRR!"!.🤣 My Grandfather's brother played the banjo though 🙂👍

Baxter Lamb and a Winchester Stockman, thanks @Campbellclanman 👍

View attachment 2329674
Great-looking pair Steve 🙂👍
Thank you very much, Jack!!! :) :thumbsup:

Very cool shot of your Albers beauty resting on the banjo, Jack! :cool: :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I pocketed these two today. :)
Many thanks my friend, two stunners there 😎🙂👍
Got off work early today and decided to try an afternoon into the evening little fishing tripView attachment 2330074
Great idea 🙂👍
I hope everyone has a pleasant day.View attachment 2330170
You too Bob 😊👍

Today, I was waiting on a package to be delivered. Received notification the postie, borrowing the British term, put the package on my porch. To my surprise there were two packages.
In the unexpected package were
View attachment 2329420
Jeff, @Amir Fleschwund thank you very much my friend. These were unexpected and a surprise. The stockman went into my watch pocket displacing the coin I carry in it and the electrician's displaced my sodbustet from RFP.
These two will be used and enjoyed. Thank you Jeff.
Congratulations on a great back and forth wave of generosity from the two of you. All the knives were phenomenal and will no doubt get great use. I love that 72 pattern carpenters whittler. Such a great little combo of blades.

Back on the Sodbuster Jr. kick again. Just love the simplicity of the single blade in such a utilitarian, comfortable form. Carrying the Corn Cob Jig Antique Bone and the Damascus Vintage Bone. The Damascus has the thickest bone of any Sodbuster Jr. I have.

View attachment 2329929View attachment 2329930
Wow! Those are some beautiful sodbusters!

I hope everyone has a pleasant day.View attachment 2330170
Ok. Let’s see here.
Copper with burlap- check.
Staggy lamb - check.

You have passed inspection with flying colors today Bob!

Back