What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

A beauty for sure.
If it were more common, I'm sure more people would.
There was what? A couple hundred made?
I'm really not sure. I don't think they're "rare" in the world of GECs. I've just noticed these tend to be passed along more frequently than a lot of the others. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. 🤷‍♂️

A pair of Bokers today. Have a good one!
LPUgwB2.jpg
Love that Curly Birch! 😍

Simply lovely 😍
Well done 👍👍👍
Gracias Mike !
Fantastic work Dan, it looks great!!
Thank you Jeremy !
Well done Dan. The choice of wood and contouring is perfect.👍🏻
Thanks Bob, I appreciate the comment !
Great work, Dan. Ironwood or Cocbolo?

Thank you Jeff. It's cocobolo 😍
Too bad it darkens with age and the vibrant colors fade.
I still love cocobolo though!

A cocobolo feast 😍 !!!
EYZAOBH.jpg

EEEwdzJ.jpg

wm5NjsO.jpg

jIylQLp.jpg

kUe0ucF.jpg

Z1tDy7f.jpg

Glowing in the sunlight ... that will eventually make it fade
2FkR1RP.jpg

Been back from my trip since the weekend. My engineer scout knife made it out of the country and back again without an issue.

Since coming back I've been carrying this dixie stockman. I used to only carry one bladed knives, then I learned to love two bladed knives, and now that I've given 3 bladed stockman knives a try I've learned to love them as well. Keeping my eyes peeled for a 66 calf roper at non evil bay prices. 🤞 In the meantime this one will do despite being a little big for me. I hope everyone has been having a good week!

INBt1DY.jpeg

Thank you Jeff. It's cocobolo 😍
Too bad it darkens with age and the vibrant colors fade.
I still love cocobolo though!

A cocobolo feast 😍 !!!

kUe0ucF.jpg

Glowing in the sunlight ... that will eventually make it fade

Two things. …..lt will darken just laying in a drawer. ;) 😊

I really hate to bring this up since you seem to be thoroughly enjoying your coco feast ….
…., But, there’s one critter in your bowl ….. grinning at me. You might want to address that before more feasting ! ;)🤣🐒

Last edited:
The day started with what was called a small American breakfast I am sure cooked well it would be delicious.

It wasnt, so it wasnt,I could have resoled my shoes with the pancakes. 🤣

Set of for home in what was like a scene from"Force 10 from Navarone"a boat would have been more useful,I was freezing every time I got out the car.

Water, water everywhere. 😆

I stopped at a quaint old fashioned tea stop for a proper cuppa and a toasted tea cake.

It had a great feel of the 1950s.

I pulled into my house just as the postie arrived with my latest oil the joints IXL Barlow.

I have already give it and yesterdays CJ a quick preliminary wash and clean in the sink but not with the dishes.😆

Now watching "Basic instinct" I promise I wont be rewinding ANY scenes....🤭 :oops: 😅

Back