What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Couple of 83's today ...

QebuQXD.jpeg

V & W
Voos & Wostenholm.
I would have really enjoyed watching the old timer sharpen that IXL. “Oh…that’s how he ended up with the big swoop 💡! Great VW day!
I know it's not super rare or anything, but I've been looking for the Case chestnut CV swayback jack for quite a while. I've seen a few on EBAY but they all went for crazy high prices. Well I FINALLY found one for a reasonable amount.
View attachment 2562077
Solid duo Tyler👍🏼!
Let that Copperhead bite you. You probably won’t die. I read that your symptoms won’t last more than about 48 hours 😂. Show pictures.

View attachment 2562084"And a one... and a two... and a three..." Pick ya tune!
“Six Blade Knife” ~ Dire Straights
I'm embarrassed to say I don't own one Jeff.🥺
PM me your address again, and we’ll fix that. Won’t be in time for tomorrow, though.

I use a Canyon or Cascade ~ I always forget which name. The Viking is identical except it has a useless corkscrew in place of the useful phillips driver. You can have that one. 🤔
WOW!!!! That is incredible. Great pictures of a great knife. Might be one of my favorite knives I have seen posted. Thank you for sharing!

A No. 9 and a Pioneer here today.
View attachment 2562159
Looks like you’re saving up scrap for a trip to cash in. I’m sitting on some, but somebody told me they’re not paying much now.
Good work knives🤙
Aw, copperhead just wants to snuggle.

EFA9-A5-AC-47-F9-444-B-956-F-7059754-EB13-D.jpg

Left pocket

58-AC6755-367-E-49-DC-B126-88-CE94-DFACCC.jpg

Right pocket

WOW!!!! That is incredible. Great pictures of a great knife. Might be one of my favorite knives I have seen posted. Thank you for sharing!

A No. 9 and a Pioneer here today.
View attachment 2562159

Thank you Ellis ! :thumbsup: 😊
Looks like you're well prepared today. :thumbsup:😍

Good morning, little buddy!
View attachment 2562158

Blends right in ..... don't he ?! 👀 🤔
I don't mind hunting or fishing and don't get all excited to see critters killed, but, I would introduce lil' buddy to some buckshot 💥, I reckon. ;)🤣

Now that's some fine looking green bone ! :thumbsup:😍

Back