What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

The red bone Case Canoe has the canoest blade etch.
QUESTION:
Does that equal "CV" or "CS" blades?

I don't know if they (Case) ever put him on a True Sharp blade.
I don't think they (Case) have. However, I am far from being an "expert" in the subject. 😇

I have had about three of the mid 70's canoe with the deep canoe blade etch. They were all carbon blades and a brown bone. I still have a 1992 brown bone canoe with the same style of blade etch, but, the etch is not nearly as deep in the steel as the former ones. It has no designation as to blade steel and I've never tested it. I really don't think the blade etch on any of them has anything to do with the blade steel. I have a 1970 or 1971 red bone canoe in carbon steel that has no blade etch at all. 😊

Primble Primble That's a rich Sodbuster 😻🐾 I like the CASE bone Sodbusters as they all show off what decent quality bone CASE still puts out, real showcases and a nice knife to use&carry.

I agree Will, the CS Sodbuster above in Mahogany bone is as close to the old red bone as I have seen. I think they should use that dye for the collab knives.
I love the lack of a half stop ...... seems to be my preference now days and after a few days of opening and closing the blade, it is as smooth as silk.
............ plus my second knife when I was a kid was a Sodbuster, so maybe I'm a bit partial.
XX shield says XX ...... any way you look at it. :thumbsup:😊🦖

I love a full size Copperlock! I really like the color on that one too. Are the grips G10?
Yes, friend, the grips are orange G10.

I agree with you, the fullsize Copperlock is a real practical companion. I favor 4 inch closed length knives.

RPzbIvw4_o.jpg
6D1vnqBX_o.jpg

Back