What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

jtNizox.jpg

Couple more workers today. Haven't carried the Bear&Sons soddie in awhile, need to carry it more often. Its the knife that brought me back to traditionals,along with a Rough Rider sodbuster.

Thanks for the compliment Jack! A great pairing your totin today! :thumbsup: :)

Totin these two today. Y’all have a great Wednesday! :)

46613471265_66a2c6e6c8_b_d.jpg

Thanks Ron, you too my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. Great Poster and Lamb.

Thanks Harvey, the book was a birthday present :)

Some zebra wood for Wednesday.

D268RXv.jpg

Fine pairing Tom :thumbsup:

Planting seeds with my W. Saynor LTD. Sheffield in honor of Jack's Birthday :D

46614308535_c8cb1c22f3_b.jpg

Aw thanks Gev :) I'd added your post to my multi-quote before I even read that. That knife is absolutely gorgeous :) :thumbsup:

Cool pic of your Ancient TC Harvey :thumbsup:

Some really nice knives today as usual folks. :thumbsup: Today I have two in pocket my new Case single spear antique smooth bone barlow from this latest run and a Peanut sized Ka-Bar stockman that Half/Stop Half/Stop gifted me when I purchased a knife from him. Thanks again Ron. I use this little guy a lot it stays on my end table and is the official household cutting device. All kidding aside both are great knives.

bCdSvC8.jpg

Some really nice knives today as usual folks. :thumbsup: Today I have two in pocket my new Case single spear antique smooth bone barlow from this latest run and a Peanut sized Ka-Bar stockman that Half/Stop Half/Stop gifted me when I purchased a knife from him. Thanks again Ron. I use this little guy a lot it stays on my end table and is the official household cutting device. All kidding aside both are great knives.

bCdSvC8.jpg
I’m glad you’re enjoying that little Kabar. It’s a handy size and can handle a lot of everyday cutting chores. Hope you’re doing well Randy. :)

Back