What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

i6kyse4.jpg

Great pair today Jeff; love the old Robeson! You must have TL 29/electricians from most of the major US manufacturers; very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Scintillating scouts, JJ! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
blk-pioneer-sheath-jpg.1236437

non-Alox SAK this week is a Vic Camper:
camper-open-jpg.1236438

Bailed non-SAK this Week is an Imperial BSA scout (thanks, Rachel):
white-imp-bsa-mark-vflat-jpg.1236439
Thank you very much Gary!!! Great set of scout triplets for you; that Imperial BSA is certainly a rare bird!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Another supreme pair, JJ! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
Econo canoe this week is from XYZ Brands:
canoe-mark-vopen-bag-jpg.1236441

Premium canoe is a Marbles ram's horn model:
canoe-ram-pile-closed-jpg.1236442
Thanks Gary!!! A couple more lovely canoes for you today; love the Rams Horn on your Marbles!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Another classic pairing for you today Jack!:):thumbsup::thumbsup:
I carried these two knives on my hike this morning. The red stockman is a new acquisition.

Exquisite covers on the S&M, JJ.
Thank you kindly Harvey!!!

Last edited:
A two Lambsfoot Thursday for me today! :)

49100753051_809d2e0a94_o.jpg

Aren't those the BEST Thursdays Ron? ;) :D :thumbsup:

@Misplaced Hillbilly I lost my first Bunny knife, it was a Joseph Rodgers wood handle which was gifted to me over 50 years ago, really wish i still had it, just for sentimental reasons. But thought i would show my current collection. You have a good weekend mate.:thumbsup:
K55OCJX.jpg

Nice collection :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. I think I will emulate at least half of your carry choices today :D.

Thank you, my friend. I can't quite recall what my first shield choice was but I can honestly say that I would have been happy with either.

A couple in Stag for me today.

oDZd2UG.jpg

I'm flattered Dylan, great-looking pair my friend :) :thumbsup:

Another classic pairing for you today Jack!:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you kindly Harvey!!!

For Friday my pair both have black covers; a beefy GEC 21 and a diminutive KK Jr Stockman. :)

Thank you kindly JJ, that looks like a very practical Friday pairing, cool little Stockman :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone has survived the week :) I'm carrying black today myself ;) :thumbsup:

xr6BAF3.jpg

Just arrived a few days ago, needed cleaning and lubrication - now in my pocket, clean with good walk & talk. Craftsman American Eagle Series with ACA Edge (Amazing Cutting Action). From the mid to late 1970's. Built on the Schrade 33OT frame with a different secondary blade (stainless). OH
Craftsman-95024-ACA-Jack-Knife.jpg

Just arrived a few days ago, needed cleaning and lubrication - now in my pocket, clean with good walk & talk. Craftsman American Eagle Series with ACA Edge (Amazing Cutting Action). From the mid to late 1970's. Built on the Schrade 33OT frame with a different secondary blade (stainless). OH
Craftsman-95024-ACA-Jack-Knife.jpg
NICE Bruce, I had an eye on one persons offerings where there were two that were listed. I like that one alot, great score:thumbsup:

Thanks Paul, this guy had several (came out of NJ). The one in his picture on his auction was beautiful; this one was filthy with very mild snap when it arrived (I thought it was a mistake in his shipment at first). I used scalding water and dawn detergent, scrubbed in and out with an old toothbrush. Then I dried and oiled it up -snaps just fine now - it is definitely NOS condition and I'm glad I bought it. Take a chance if he still has the other. OH

I carried these two knives on my hike this morning. The red stockman is a new acquisition.

Nice combo.
Do you wear any blaze orange in the woods this time of year?

Visited Charlie Bell at his shop this morning … what a great day!!! 3 5/8" of wicked sharp 154CM, beautiful bone and wonderful craftsmanship. Note how the bolster smoothly transitions to the tang, makes for a superior feel in hand. Pin is invisible, flush all three positions, perfectly centered, "Made on a good day" :)

bellbonewharnclifftrapper-1.jpg
:thumbsup:Congratulations, John.
Great pair today Jeff; love the old Robeson! You must have TL 29/electricians from most of the major US manufacturers; very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ! This Robeson was a thoughtful gift from Harry (@Old Engineer ) the last time we met up at the Badger Knife Show. He said “I bet you don’t have one of these”.

Today I picked a #21 Bull Buster and and a Camillus Re-handled in smooth elk.View attachment 1236949View attachment 1236948

Back